Geri Halliwell #3 Winkie or pinkie? Place your bets ‘Poor’ Geri deserves everything she gets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her when I remind myself of how painful this must have been:
geripinch.jpg

But then frustrated that she continues to stand by him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
OT - watched Gran Tourismo movie last night, think it was from 2023, Geri popped up as mum of main character! 😳 I had no idea 😂 she didn't get that much screen time but she was credible & played it well, especially her main scene. She's absolutely tiny compared to 'normal' sized folk!

Reactions: 3
OT - watched Gran Tourismo movie last night, think it was from 2023, Geri popped up as mum of main character! 😳 I had no idea 😂 She's absolutely tiny compared to 'normal' sized folk!
Probably why she’s not deterred by the size of her husband’s winkie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Victoria looks miserable as sin and frail. She looks terrible. Years of eating steamed veg and fish, starving herself, doesn't wear well at 50 plus.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Victoria has been on those crutches for what feels like months. Her bones must look horrendous on x rays.... and it's now horribly aging her. David was totally focused on Harper, and not his wife walking into that venue..... how long can they go on pretending everything is OK?! She and Geri must have each other on speed dial for how to get through the day with a husband that doesn't actually appear to like you.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else get this Temu advert ONLY on this thread?! I have pinkie or winkie fear every time I scroll down and I don’t even know what the heck it is they are advertising!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13