Geri Halliwell #3 Winkie or pinkie? Place your bets ‘Poor’ Geri deserves everything she gets

Do you feel sorry for Geri?

• Yes

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • No

Votes: 258 83.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew - well that took longer to create than it should have !

As you were people - keep it coming (euw, soz).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just posted this on the last page
I hope she takes the bastards to the cleaners.

On the bright side, we might finally get confirmation one way or the other on the great debate of our time - winkie or pinkie... (raw sausage and infected monkey penis are also still in the running.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Just posted this on the last page
So the bastard has sacked her?

Well, someone on the last thread said we might get another WhatsApp leak before the next race. We will now. Hell hath no fury and all that. Let's hope there's lots more embarrassing illiterate Christian chat up lines and maybe another fingerdick for us all to analyse.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So the bastard has sacked her?

Well, someone on the last thread said we might get another WhatsApp leak before the next race. We will now. Hell hath no fury and all that. Let's hope there's lots more embarrassing illiterate Christian chat up lines and maybe another fingerdick for us all to analyse.
I can't believe RB would be this stupid.

Although I can fully believe CH is...he does not run or own RB so this would be a corporate decision, not one for Little Finger.

If its true, I hope she takes them all to the cleaners.

Reactions: 30
Aside from the filthy adulterous behaviour who on earth leaked those messages to the general public? Was this expose deliberate? Company phones perhaps?

There's absolutely no way these accidentally got out to the press! CH bears the shame of again dipping his wick in places he shouldn't, and it's clear the woman in question was intimately involved at some point. No winners here. So what is the end game do people think?

Xx

Reactions: 14
I can't believe RB would be this stupid.

Although I can fully believe CH is...he does not run or own RB so this would be a corporate decision, not one for Little Finger.

If its true, I hope she takes them all to the cleaners.
Once the WhatsApp messages were released it was going to blow up one way or the other. I hope those messages were released with her permission and she's chosen this course and not been pushed into it because it's going to get even more brutal from here on in. And it's all going to play out in public.

Reactions: 11
I bet CH thinks that now she's been sacked, that's the end of it and he can keep a low profile for a few months, being a dutiful husband and father, before he starts bombarding some other unlucky woman with WhatsApp messages demanding to see her in her knickers.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I bet CH thinks that now she's been sacked, that's the end of it and he can keep a low profile for a few months, being a dutiful husband and father, before he starts bombarding some other unlucky woman with WhatsApp messages demanding to see her in her knickers.
Yea of course the Horners will claim another victory- absolutely disgusting behaviour from RBR too, I never thought this could happen in 2024.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yea of course the Horners will claim another victory- absolutely disgusting behaviour from RBR too, I never thought this could happen in 2024.
I hope the PA really screws him over and leaks the rest of his sleazy messages and photos. See how smug he looks then. I wonder if Stepford Spice will stay by his side when that happens?

Reactions: 31
I feel like RB must be working through their legal options to get rid of CH. There is no way in hell they will want him to continue as the public facing team principle at race weekends. His continued appearance at race weekends is hugely damaging to the RB brand.
If they don’t have grounds for dismissal can they banish him to the factory?
I cannot beleive also in 2024 we are still see wives paraded out on cheating husbands arms as a show of happy families. It’s laughable. Her being there and looking so fragile and stepford wife did not help his case at all surely!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I feel like RB must be working through their legal options to get rid of CH. There is no way in hell they will want him to continue as the public facing team principle at race weekends. His continued appearance at race weekends is hugely damaging to the RB brand.
I cannot beleive also in 2024 we are still see wives paraded out on cheating husbands arms as a show of happy families. It’s laughable. Her being there and looking so fragile and stepford wife did not help his case at all surely!
I agree - his position is untenable despite all his icky efforts to make everyone think he is indispensable / untouchable

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She hasn't been sacked has she? As far as I know she is still working for RB and has been based at HQ and not travelling.

Reactions: 5
Aside from the filthy adulterous behaviour who on earth leaked those messages to the general public? Was this expose deliberate? Company phones perhaps?

There's absolutely no way these accidentally got out to the press! CH bears the shame of again dipping his wick in places he shouldn't, and it's clear the woman in question was intimately involved at some point. No winners here. So what is the end game do people think?

Xx
from a comment the girl made on one of the texts he was contacting her on her personal mobile

Surely there must be some disrepute clause in his contract?

She hasn't been sacked has she? As far as I know she is still working for RB and has been based at HQ and not travelling.
sorry I thought I read that somewhere. My bad, it would seem my brain is smaller than Christian’s penis

• Haha
Reactions: 20