Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those belly bands on the dogs are incredibly cruel. If she walked the dogs instead of pretended they were dolls they would be all peed out.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why is she using them? they seem to be fit and healthy dogs, is it because one of the females are on heat and they are sent marking?, she really is not a good dog owner, to her they are money machines.

I have not watched her videos, her and all the other ā€œinfluencersā€œ should now go away and live their life, not through a camera lense.

Reactions: 5
Can't believe she's breeding from her dogs again... they are just part of her money making schemešŸ˜”, only to be popped into that cupboard again once she's made her dosh from the puppies. The woman is horriblešŸ‘ŽšŸ˜•

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Someone I know (virtually) bought a puppy from her. It didn't live very long sadly. Not sure if it was a congenital defect but my guess is that it was.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone I know (virtually) bought a puppy from her. It didn't live very long sadly. Not sure if it was a congenital defect but my guess is that it was.
She has no concept of breeding. She should be testing both mother and father for any common genetic diseases. You breed dogs to better the breed. Sheā€™s just in it for the money. Chihuahuas arenā€™t ā€œfashionable dogsā€ anymore. They are sought after. I remember when they were super expensive like almost Ā£1k now you can get well bred chiā€™s for cheap.

The belly bands are incredibly cruel. Sheā€™s a haggered witch. She should focus less on the dogs and more on her daughter.

• Heart
  • Angry
Thereā€™s just something very odd about this woman....Something seems generally off in her judgement, self image, ability to cope etc.

Reactions: 9
Thereā€™s just something very odd about this woman....Something seems generally off in her judgement, self image, ability to cope etc.
For starters, she thinks she's some sort of high flying entrepreneur and business woman. She thinks she is practically a vet and knows everything there is to know about animals. She's stuck up her own arse. She loves herself so much and thinks all her followers want to be like her. In truth, she couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

• Heart
For starters, she thinks she's some sort of high flying entrepreneur and business woman. She thinks she is practically a vet and knows everything there is to know about animals. She's stuck up her own arse. She loves herself so much and thinks all her followers want to be like her. In truth, she couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
Yes I totally agree with all of that.....but I wonder if there is something more pathological... seems full of it and go go go one moment painting all night, doing ten jobs, talking ten to the dozen, generally grandiose and then in a sluggish, canā€™t be bothered, over whelmed state the next.,.... We all have ups and downs....but hers seem extreme.

Reactions: 4
Yes I totally agree with all of that.....but I wonder if there is something more pathological... seems full of it and go go go one moment painting all night, doing ten jobs, talking ten to the dozen, generally grandiose and then in a sluggish, canā€™t be bothered, over whelmed state the next.,.... We all have ups and downs....but hers seem extreme.
You're right, she's definitely got issues that's for sure. I think mentally she's not as strong as she pretends she is and it's almost like she has to prove that she's worthy enough. I suppose it's a bit sad really.

Reactions: 6
Personally, I think she should ditch the hair extensions. Her hair that length doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 8