Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so how is moving your ponies because you clearly fell out with the previous yard classed as essential? She is unreal. I’m assuming she also filters insta comments as surely this would be asked. She shows such a tinted view of her life on there. Half poor me and half ...look at me I’m so middle class

Reactions: 5
Ok so how is moving your ponies because you clearly fell out with the previous yard classed as essential? She is unreal. I’m assuming she also filters insta comments as surely this would be asked. She shows such a tinted view of her life on there. Half poor me and half ...look at me I’m so middle class
Deffo a bit of a pseudo snob from what I can see.....Suspect she aspires to be one of the glamorous country set.........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The BHS state that if the horse needs to be due to welfare concerns it is classed as essential travel. She mentioned on an Instagram story that there were some health and safety issues which is why she was moving. I agree that she has fallen out with the yard owner and used the health and safety as cover story.

I thought her mum and sisters horses were at the same yard? Have they moved too?

I'm finding her more and more insufferable, she has it pretty sweet compared to most but moans none stop 🙄

Reactions: 8
The BHS state that if the horse needs to be due to welfare concerns it is classed as essential travel. She mentioned on an Instagram story that there were some health and safety issues which is why she was moving. I agree that she has fallen out with the yard owner and used the health and safety as cover story.

I thought her mum and sisters horses were at the same yard? Have they moved too?

I'm finding her more and more insufferable, she has it pretty sweet compared to most but moans none stop 🙄
She moved off her mums yard sometime ago

Reactions: 3
In her latest vlog (house tour) at 4.07 in her utility room, she has one of the dogs in a cupboard with mesh on the front, it looks horrible. I hate the way she treats all of those dogs.

Also, did you know everything in her house is unique, she's collected or made it... it's all very unique! Gah, she annoys me!

In her latest vlog (house tour) at 4.07 in her utility room, she has one of the dogs in a cupboard with mesh on the front, it looks horrible. I hate the way she treats all of those dogs.

Also, did you know everything in her house is unique, she's collected or made it... it's all very unique! Gah, she annoys me!
I noticed the dog in the cupboard too 😱 I know they’re little dogs but come on!! Shoved in a cupboard!!!
Didn’t make it to the end of the vlog was so dull!
Each to their own but her house looks unfinished... like she’s just moved in and ready to decorate!
And what’s with all the copper spray painted stuff ?
I also think she’s looking even thinner of late it ages her so much!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4

She's also trying to get rid of the sheep now for some reason. Going to see if any farmer's will take them on😕. She really doesn't give a duck does she? She just pretends she does. Fake witch😡

• Wow
  • Angry
It feels like a child getting new toys al the time and boring of them quickly, they’re animals not toys though 😕

I find her house bland, it’s just white and cheap looking pound land spray paint copper... unimaginative... every room is the same...

She's getting rid of the sheep as she hadn't enough grazing. A decision she should've made a long time ago. I used to really like her but am going to unfollow now. The stupid voices when talking with the dogs drives me insane and don't get me started on her parenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find her house bland, it’s just white and cheap looking pound land spray paint copper... unimaginative... every room is the same...
No it's not, it's quirky and unique ;) 🤣, I find it very un homely, just looking at it. It may be different when actually inside but I don't fancy it with all those animals!

Reactions: 6
I surprised she didn’t call it “ eclectic”.....it’s the favourite adjective of these pseudo farty arty types who’ve found the chalk paint ( or copper spray in this case).
Sad to see how the animals come and go......

I surprised she didn’t call it “ eclectic”.....it’s the favourite adjective of these pseudo farty arty types who’ve found the chalk paint ( or copper spray in this case).
Sad to see how the animals come and go......
Too many of her animals come and go ☹ I’m sure we will get updated when she’s into the next thing!

• Sad
I wonder if the boyfriend is still around. I know he works away but haven’t heard him mentioned at all.

I wonder if the boyfriend is still around. I know he works away but haven’t heard him mentioned at all.
He's probably been watching her vlogs and has realised what she's really like😂. I can't believe how quickly she flips from one thing to another, one minute she's really excited about something and the next minute she's on to another project.... no staying power whatsoever. She's so fake🙄

• Heart
So, on her Insta stories someone has offered to take both sheep off her hands. The guy is going to put them in his fenced off orchard. Georgie says they will probably be mummies next year, so that means that this kind guy is going to make money out of them then. I wonder if she got paid for handing them over🤔

• Angry
She just makes me so angry, just the same with the puppies, as long as she sells and makes money from them, she does not care where they go or who they end up with as owners, I dare say she did not give those sheep away, she would have made money from the sheep, that is all she cares about.

As for the dogs in the cupboard, it beggars belief.
So, on her Insta stories someone has offered to take both sheep off her hands. The guy is going to put them in his fenced off orchard. Georgie says they will probably be mummies next year, so that means that this kind guy is going to make money out of them then. I wonder if she got paid for handing them over🤔

She just makes me so angry, just the same with the puppies, as long as she sells and makes money from them, she does not care where they go or who they end up with as owners, I dare say she did not give those sheep away, she would have made money from the sheep, that is all she cares about.

As for the dogs in the cupboard, it beggars belief.
She's just full of tit isn't she, always pretending to be this Mrs Nice Guy😡. She's so fickle. I don't believe a thing that comes out of her mouth.

• Heart
She’s always so “busy” as well.....doing what though? No steady job, part time parent, small house, unkempt garden, piles of stuff everywhere, frequently lunges horse as quicker than riding, dogs never seen going out for a walk, minimum cooking, by own admission never fulfils vlog posting schedule.......so what exactly is she so busy with? I just don’t understand.......or does it just make her sound important and in demand..........

Also I think she is stuck in a circle of actually creating problems for herself and then getting some sort of validation by “solving” them.....