Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - just seen the ig story of her exercising in the tree has just made me feel physically sick - has she an eating disorder? She needs help.

Reactions: 5
Wow, her waist size is as small as her ego is big!
She's a little bit in love with herself isn't she?!

Reactions: 6
Wow, her waist size is as small as her ego is big!
She's a little bit in love with herself isn't she?!
Just a tad...especially when she get those 'horse tail' extensions put in and flicks them about 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she is moving her horses mid pandemic... why I am not surprised that despite guidelines not to that doesn’t apply to Georgie!!!

She is one self obsessed arse!

Reactions: 10
So she is moving her horses mid pandemic... why I am not surprised that despite guidelines not to that doesn’t apply to Georgie!!!

I was just going to write this, you beat me to it.

She really is a selfish me,me,me, who really needs to think about what she is doing, but she won’t because she really is brainless in common sense.

I really hope this Virus ends all these influencers “careers” and they all disappear back into the real world.

• Heart
I was just going to write this, you beat me to it.

She really is a selfish me,me,me, who really needs to think about what she is doing, but she won’t because she really is brainless in common sense.

I really hope this Virus ends all these influencers “careers” and they all disappear back into the real world.
Oops sorry 😐

I just couldn’t believe what I was watching!

She is so unbelievably selfish but then the livery she wants to move them to should not be doing this at this time.

I really hope that the whole insta bubble bursts big time too, I think it’s very much shown how me me me they all are! If something good can come out of this awful crisis it’s that people are realising what is important. These vacuous arseholes are most definitely not xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watching her lying in bed and then wiping her snotty nose with the palm of her hand and continuing to wipe up towards her forehead🤢🤢. She's disgusting, why can't she use a tissue and blow it properly. I'd hate to be invited to her house for anything to eat or drink, her hygiene levels are zero👎. Plus she's always playing with the bloody cat's tail🤢. I bet she never washes her hands. She's one minging woman🤮. Maybe that's why she has so many breakouts... lack of hygiene🤷‍♀️

It sounds as if she's fallen out with the people who own the yard she's currently with doesn't it? I wonder what the reason is? She seems to be quite good at annoying people and losing them as friends. Also have you noticed it's never her that's to blame is it, it's always the other party who are seemingly in the wrong. She never tells you what's happened because she's more than likely the cause. She plays the poor me card every time🙄. I reckon she's just an hole to get along with 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching her lying in bed and then wiping her snotty nose with the palm of her hand and continuing to wipe up towards her forehead🤢🤢. She's disgusting, why can't she use a tissue and blow it properly. I'd hate to be invited to her house for anything to eat or drink, her hygiene levels are zero👎. Plus she's always playing with the bloody cat's tail🤢. I bet she never washes her hands. She's one minging woman🤮. Maybe that's why she has so many breakouts... lack of hygiene🤷‍♀️

It sounds as if she's fallen out with the people who own the yard she's currently with doesn't it? I wonder what the reason is? She seems to be quite good at annoying people and losing them as friends. Also have you noticed it's never her that's to blame is it, it's always the other party who are seemingly in the wrong. She never tells you what's happened because she's more than likely the cause. She plays the poor me card every time🙄. I reckon she's just an hole to get along with 😂
I think you are right....another lot of people she’s rubbed up the wrong way. Seems a recurring theme and yes...never never her fault. Have you noticed she seems to do very little for others as well? She always seems on the take...

Reactions: 8

Totally agree, if you fall out with people constantly it’s time to look within!!!! Not that she ever will the world revolves around Georgie don’t ya know 🤣

Agree with the hygiene her face lately looks like it’s full of sores and she is constantly wiping her hands etc over it ... wash your frigging hands and stop touching your face 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Totally agree, if you fall out with people constantly it’s time to look within!!!! Not that she ever will the world revolves around Georgie don’t ya know 🤣

Agree with the hygiene her face lately looks like it’s full of sores and she is constantly wiping her hands etc over it ... wash your frigging hands and stop touching your face 🤮🤮🤮
And kissing that cat..... I reckon that house smells of dog pee as well......

• Haha
Also, (now I'm on a roll 😂), wasn't she so so excited for Arabella to come home from her Dad's, saying she couldn't wait to see her and how much she'd missed her🙄. Now she's back she is constantly moaning about her and rolling her eyes. I don't know why I keep watching her vlogs to be honest😂😂😂. It's a sort of addiction to see what shite she comes out with next😂.

Reactions: 2
And kissing that cat..... I reckon that house smells of dog pee as well......
I have to admit back in the day I thought she was bloody superwoman and I used to think hell I am lazy.

Now I just see someone who pretends she sole parents when she only has her child 50% of the week ... not quite the portrayal .. and also her disregard of the current climate and social distancing recommendations who has a duck the rest of you I am carrying on as normal attitude even with her symptoms. I am not even going to comment on the lack of personal hygiene 🤮🤮🤮

Frankly she is awful and am currently punching myself in the face for ever thinking she was genuine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thing is, like most fabricators, she’s probably been doing it so long that she’s learnt how to be plausible. A lot of it is done by omission in her case......just gives us the “victim” perspective and leaves out the facts and context.... a bit like a stroppy teenager. I remember seeing someone post that she needed “ exposing”......so I suspect the inconsistencies we’ve picked up on the vlogs are indicative of a general picture..... I was totally sucked in I must admit......

Just in case she is reading!

Self isolation = not going out at all. Not anywhere (apart from your garden!), even if you don't come into contact with anyone, ie at the stables!
Social distancing = 2m apart when you go out (apart from with other members of your household)

What is so confusing for some people, I don't get it?
I thought she had a bit more intelligence.
if she don’t go to care for the horses it would be animals cruelty it is classed as essential, riding is frowned upon but daily care is needed as it doesn’t look like she is on a yard which offers services.however today she said she’s moving yards this isn’t essential and I can’t believe a yard or a transporter will move horses for anything other than a emergency vet trip at the moment! Plus strict measure should be in place at yard for everything that is touched and times to ensure owners aren’t there at the same time. She’s sent rugs to be washed (again hugely not essential) I don’t know how she’s doing it and those poor dogs in those cabinet things not even big enough for a guinea pig let alone 2 adult dog!

I thought her horses were at the stables her mum and sister owned?
She’s moved twice since then!

I can not believe her IG story - moving her horses obvs not a welfare issue apart from she fancies a change of yard and planning to drop rugs off at her friends??? Not exactly essential travel.

This woman is disgusting! I am appalled.

have you noticed Fox’s bedding? It’s neither a proper deep litter system or fresh...,,just looks penny pinching tbh. Those cupboards the dogs sleep in disturb me as well...they look like battery hens poor little things.... not proper crates or beds.....the ventilation has got to be a problem....

Reactions: 4
have you noticed Fox’s bedding? It’s neither a proper deep litter system or fresh...,,just looks penny pinching tbh. Those cupboards the dogs sleep in disturb me as well...they look like battery hens poor little things.... not proper crates or beds.....the ventilation has got to be a problem....
She’s mixed wood pellets and shavings but it’s not really a bed to me anyway, she said new yard owner runs a tight ship ‘like her’ 😏 how will she afford these lessons too from new yard owner! I certainly can’t afford that but at least my boy has a proper bed!

• Heart
She’s mixed wood pellets and shavings but it’s not really a bed to me anyway, she said new yard owner runs a tight ship ‘like her’ 😏 how will she afford these lessons too from new yard owner! I certainly can’t afford that but at least my boy has a proper bed!
Usual poor priorities.....I suspect dressage is going to be the new obsession.....oh dear....

Reactions: 4