Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time listener, first time caller.
Been following this for a while and I’m only commenting as I can’t believe this so called influencer has disregarded the UK GOV and put her daughter’s and other lives at risk. RyRy why can’t you use her videos against her? She looks like she’s perfectly fine with ZERO symptoms in her latest video on Facebook/Instagram with singing, dancing and jumping around. I think auto tune had a meltdown trying to fix her voice.

Reactions: 7
Alert alert....check out her latest blog..it came up on my thingy even tho I’ve unsubscribed.............not looking too poorly me thinks....grotesque yes...poorly no....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alert alert....check out her latest blog..it came up on my thingy even tho I’ve unsubscribed.............not looking too poorly me thinks....grotesque yes...poorly no....
😲😲😲 I also unsubscribed, just had a peek after reading your comment, wow just wow.

I wonder how this makes RyRy feel.

These influencers are a very strange bunch. 🤪

Reactions: 2
😲😲😲 I also unsubscribed, just had a peek after reading your comment, wow just wow.

I wonder how this makes RyRy feel.

These influencers are a very strange bunch. 🤪
I’d be mortified.... This is really odd......outlandish......
Yikes!

What on earth was that 😐

Also can’t get why she has all those animals if she’s so overwhelmingly busy with everything.

Reactions: 5
Long time listener, first time caller.
Been following this for a while and I’m only commenting as I can’t believe this so called influencer has disregarded the UK GOV and put her daughter’s and other lives at risk. RyRy why can’t you use her videos against her? She looks like she’s perfectly fine with ZERO symptoms in her latest video on Facebook/Instagram with singing, dancing and jumping around. I think auto tune had a meltdown trying to fix her voice.
She should be reported. If she has been genuinely told to self isolate and then is going out to horses, petrol station etc and showing that on her channel, it violates the message that Public Health and The Government are trying to convey to the public. It will confuse people further as to what self isolation means. She needs reporting.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She should be reported. If she has been genuinely told to self isolate and then is going out to horses, petrol station etc and showing that on her channel, it violates the message that Public Health and The Government are trying to convey to the public. It will confuse people further as to what self isolation means. She needs reporting.
@Lululime the latest Instagram post clearly states day 8 in self isolation. Yet a couple of days ago out at the petrol station and out in public... completely irresponsible.

• Angry
She probably spent all day making that ridiculous video and completely ignored her own child. That woman will do literally anything for likes on her feed. I have my fingers crossed she doesn’t make another one.

She probably spent all day making that ridiculous video and completely ignored her own child. That woman will do literally anything for likes on her feed. I have my fingers crossed she doesn’t make another one.
Video or child?! 😉

• Haha
I’ve just caught up. She absolutely should not be going ANYWHERE. duck sake! Someone with a following needs to be so careful as lots of people will look to them for how to behave! Social distancing and isolation are different things! She should not be leaving her house at all.

Oh my god I hadn’t watched the ‘music video’ how embarrassing! 🙈 wouldn’t even be funny or clever if she could sing!

I didn’t think her bee ‘Merck’ would become a thing, but looks like it has. £35 for the sweatshirt she was wearing in the latest video 🤦🏼‍♀️

I didn’t think her bee ‘Merck’ would become a thing, but looks like it has. £35 for the sweatshirt she was wearing in the latest video 🤦🏼‍♀️
Merch not Merck 🙈

Last edited:

Merch not Merck 🙈
I don’t think it’s a thing 😬 Another flash in the pan YES!!
I’m Not sure anyone can justify 35 on a sweatshirt atm -
She must have a sh*t hot machine to embroider like that that’s cost £££££ !!!

Reactions: 3
Is she offering mentorship? Goodness who would pay for that? What’s she an expert in?
Yes. .....The Mummy Mentor ....offering Life and parenting advice!! Bloody hell ....it’s like Donald Trump offering diplomacy courses. Not sure she was flooded with takers..... She does tend to set herself up as a bit of an authority....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes. .....The Mummy Mentor ....offering Life and parenting advice!! Bloody hell ....it’s like Donald Trump offering diplomacy courses. Not sure she was flooded with takers..... She does tend to set herself up as a bit of an authority....
Oh dear. No disrespect but she’s hardly got it together. She’s always moaning that she’s skint and has no time. Her history of half finished projects and flitting from one big idea to the next, shows that she can’t apply herself. Also her child is rather badly behaved. I’d love to see is anyone takes her up on the mentoring.