Georgie Crawford / The Good Glow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got an ad on instagram for the Good Glow Guidance cards...21 euro for 36 motivational quotes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm very late commenting on this but Georgie's post about Pia's first day of school is all about herself. Is she going to do this about all of Pia's big moments...communion, confirmation, secondary school, leaving cert, debs, college, wedding etc. Of course those moments remind her of her cancer battle but Georgie seems to be making a career oit of having cancer. It was her girl's big day and yet it is all about her.

Reactions: 10
Yep she is…. Anything that can be drawn back to it will be and even those things you’d think can’t will be. She’s made it her identity imo

Reactions: 1
Caggie from Made in Chelsea as a guest now. Do people actually listen to this garbage still?

Reactions: 3
She’s talking about a “healing forest” on her stories now. I don’t know anymore

Georgie is such a grief thief, she thrives on the misery of others for her pod so she can remind us she had cancer. Love your life Georgie girl

Reactions: 7
Ok well done to her on planning a half marathon but come on, that’s is one of the most cringiest video and accompanying pics I have seen in so long. He’s as bad with the cringe

Reactions: 1
Ok well done to her on planning a half marathon but come on, that’s is one of the most cringiest video and accompanying pics I have seen in so long. He’s as bad with the cringe
She looks so different in that video. I genuinely wouldn't recognise her.

I ran a half marathon 5 years ago. The long runs do take planning around your weekend but other than that anyone that is running a few times a week already should be fine building up to a half marathon once they follow a decent plan.

I cant imagine announcing it like that. I didnt want the additional pressure of people asking how it was going or in case I got injured (which did actually happen in my last week but I still ran it just didnt get the time I wanted).

Reactions: 2
Does she hear herself talk!? Open all the windows to leave new energy in. Jesus Christ! It's called fresh air. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolute DOSE this one is, someone needs to drown out the sound of her breathing on the podcasts she’s so loud! Also yes we know you had cancer in 2017 but Georgie you are here and you survived- isn’t it great? Stop making it your whole identity ~ she compares everything to cancer. Dominique and the break up - compares with cancer. Miscarriages of a podcast guest-compares with cancer. A young widow loses a husband - compares to cancer. She has interesting guests if she would just stop rehashing her own story.

Reactions: 8
Absolute DOSE this one is, someone needs to drown out the sound of her breathing on the podcasts she’s so loud! Also yes we know you had cancer in 2017 but Georgie you are here and you survived- isn’t it great? Stop making it your whole identity ~ she compares everything to cancer. Dominique and the break up - compares with cancer. Miscarriages of a podcast guest-compares with cancer. A young widow loses a husband - compares to cancer. She has interesting guests if she would just stop rehashing her own story.
We all know her story, the guests all know her story so no need for her to be saying it over and over. She could say if listeners want to learn more about her cancer journey to listen to the episode she did with her husband

Does she hear herself talk!? Open all the windows to leave new energy in. Jesus Christ! It's called fresh air. 🙄
I saw this and just thought what is the world coming to. I can’t believe people buy into her nonsense.

I saw this and just thought what is the world coming to. I can’t believe people buy into her nonsense.
My da has been opening all the windows in the house for 20 years.. driving us mad. Who knew he was just exchanging the energy 😂

Anyone know what nonsense her husband is on about having his feet tough the ground getting and getting rid of negative energy. I am in disbelief. I can’t imagine the conversations they have