Georgie Crawford / The Good Glow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what nonsense her husband is on about having his feet tough the ground getting and getting rid of negative energy. I am in disbelief. I can’t imagine the conversations they have
He’s posted about that a few times. Absolute nonsense

Reactions: 1
Has to stick her head into the ‘equality for children’ insta page simply because it affects her now with surrogacy but she wouldn’t front for them otherwise. The woman leading that page Ranae has been fighting for children’s rights in Ireland for 5 years & now Georgie is the one on TV & radio about it because it affects her. I know I know it’s important it’s being spoken about but Georgie getting credit for hopping on someone else’s long campaign

Reactions: 2
I wonder what her live show was like. Looked a bit cringe from what she showed

Can’t bear her, really can’t. This toxic positivity ‘cancer changed my life’ I don’t doubt that but Jesus would you get an identity outside of that. Anything for PR, same with the surrogacy story- yes it’s awful but Georgie isn’t the one fighting for those children’s rights the last 5 years, she pops over to the March for 10 mins the other day and gets on TV. My friends are committed to that surrogacy and equality for children campaign for years and Georgie looking for PR with it. Seems very cult like all the adoration and singing and universe shite

Reactions: 9
Can’t bear her, really can’t. This toxic positivity ‘cancer changed my life’ I don’t doubt that but Jesus would you get an identity outside of that. Anything for PR, same with the surrogacy story- yes it’s awful but Georgie isn’t the one fighting for those children’s rights the last 5 years, she pops over to the March for 10 mins the other day and gets on TV. My friends are committed to that surrogacy and equality for children campaign for years and Georgie looking for PR with it. Seems very cult like all the adoration and singing and universe shite
Definitely a cult following and it’s outrageous how’s she’s getting all the PR for appearing here and there for likes etc. I know she has her own story about surrogacy but she is only jumping in now to get on tv. I heard alright she only appeared at the march for about 15 mins

I've noticed this with a few people... defo some sort of Botox, but I think you must ask for it because i know people with Botox in their forehead etc who don't have arched eyebrows
Very unnatural!
Her raised arched eyebrows are INSANE! Is it Botox?? Looks so unnatural.

What in the name of god kind of boots is her husband wearing in his story?

Did herself and the husband just build up a surprise guest all week saying they are going to hold the surprise until Sunday and then just reveal it all tonight with yer man Gerry Hussey in what must be his 5th time on her podcast.

This toxic pain in the hollllleee
Life changing. What was ? The aer lingus flight you took to Portugal just to stay indoors all weekend to record with Gerry?
I reckon part 2 of the crawford conning people course - but this time with Gerry hussey in modules.
duck off georgie with your toxic positivity & love of lentils.
Don’t be telling me that my family or friends would love this course for Christmas or the new year.
I’m delighted that you beat cancer, i am delighted every day for everyone who will beat it. But you’re making it your whole life!

Reactions: 6
Can someone answer, do people actually cry listening to her podcast. Does this guy Gerry Hussey inspire so much to make people cry? Is this turning into a cult 🤣