Georgie Crawford / The Good Glow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% fact every time she interviews some one she tries make it all about her “oh you were being held down almost raped well I remember feeling the same during my cancer treatment” 🙄🙄 not a direct quote but you get the idea
Yes!! Why bother having guests when she just wants to talk about herself

Reactions: 6
Yeah obviously its awful she had cancer, but she always finds a way to bring the convo back to it...

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else notice that herself and AHA are suddenly using the words “us” with regards to their podcast and art. As in have their husbands suddenly become part of their product/business? I don’t think either husband really does a whole lot so maybe they work for them now

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else notice that herself and AHA are suddenly using the words “us” with regards to their podcast and art. As in have their husbands suddenly become part of their product/business? I don’t think either husband really does a whole lot so maybe they work for them now
Yeah doesnt Georgies husband work for some media company? If he still does. Audreys husband has some vague creative director title

Reactions: 1
I’d say half her stash of those €16.99 bottles were given away to other so called influencers

Ah lads the latest post about how she met yer man and all the spin stuff. It would make you cringe to the max.

Georgie is angling for a collab with Dunnes Stores. This is the second week she has ragged her weekly :rolleyes:!

Anyone else feel Georgie brings everything to do with her podcast guests back to her. Her latest guest is someone who had her twin babies really premature and Georgie posts a photo of Pia and herself in hospital right after giving birth next to a photo of this lady. She does this all the time!
''ye it's like when I had my CANCER" News flash Georgie you don't have it anymore.....your cured!!!! Modern medicine is an amazing thing. Stop letting it define you. Your not sick anymore. Live your bleeping life.

And the way she says wellness is enough to make me want to vom

Reactions: 14
Watch this space....it will be a healthy eating cookbook next. The cooking stories are non stop. She’ll probably charge €60 for the book

Reactions: 4
''ye it's like when I had my CANCER" News flash Georgie you don't have it anymore.....your cured!!!! Modern medicine is an amazing thing. Stop letting it define you. Your not sick anymore. Live your bleeping life.

And the way she says wellness is enough to make me want to vom
That's very true, you'd think a person would leave it in the past and move on instead of reliving it

Reactions: 5
Wow some of these comments are harsh. Cancer is absolutely life changing. Beyond life changing. It's not as simple as just leaving it in the past and moving on or not being sick anymore and live your bleeping life. Getting Cancer is like being given a pair of glasses where everything looks different and you don't get to take them off. Ever. It really is life altering and nobody will ever realise how much so until you are in that situation. Particularly as a young person. And I say this as a young person currently in remission from Cancer. I sincerely hope that you don't ever have to walk in mine or Georgies shoes.

Reactions: 14
Her podcast is all about her cancer, putting her life together after cancer. That’s all well and good but why even have guests if you are just going to counteract everything they say with “That was the same as when I had cancer..” I found the first few episodes good but then after that I was kind of like ok I get it. Maybe it is helpful for people going through cancer at the moment and if I did find myself diagnosed I would relate more. Not for me, not now. Also her accent grates!

Reactions: 10
Her podcast is all about her cancer, putting her life together after cancer. That’s all well and good but why even have guests if you are just going to counteract everything they say with “That was the same as when I had cancer..” I found the first few episodes good but then after that I was kind of like ok I get it. Maybe it is helpful for people going through cancer at the moment and if I did find myself diagnosed I would relate more. Not for me, not now. Also her accent grates!
Agree, i dont think anyone here was saying she deserved it. Of course its awful for anyone. Its just annoying when she brings it up and its not even relevant to the convo at hand.

Reactions: 6
Wow some of these comments are harsh. Cancer is absolutely life changing. Beyond life changing. It's not as simple as just leaving it in the past and moving on or not being sick anymore and live your bleeping life. Getting Cancer is like being given a pair of glasses where everything looks different and you don't get to take them off. Ever. It really is life altering and nobody will ever realise how much so until you are in that situation. Particularly as a young person. And I say this as a young person currently in remission from Cancer. I sincerely hope that you don't ever have to walk in mine or Georgies shoes.
Sorry no one was saying anything about her having cancer. It’s the constant coming back to it when she’s on the podcast. No one can give their own story without being upstaged by her. If you read through the other posts you would see we talked about her only being interested in influencers and not every day people with struggles and selling and promoting nonsense products. Example A being a €16.99 water bottle. A plastic water bottle.

Reactions: 9
The amount of sponsored posts these days are unreal. I can’t listen to her podcast anymore, the constant bringing everything back to her is too much. I get that it’s meant to show empathy but don’t bother having guests on if it’s just going to be about you. And the water bottle. The only people I see using hers are influencers who got them for free and wannabe influencers like Laura Nolan Horgan. You can literally get water bottles that do the same in Penneys for 2e.

Reactions: 5
I feel like we will be spammed now with all new episodes. Seems like she comes out with a new season every few weeks. I don’t expect any every day Joe soap on it again. Constant flow of influencers. Just a platform for influencers to get more clout.

Reactions: 3
The regular Joe Soap wouldn’t bring value to her podcast, not high profile enough for it. Plus they’d probably show most of these “influencers” up for the drama drama queens they are. Most people with an illness get on with it without the drama of the instahuns

I think she's been reading here based on last night's grid post and the opening to this week's episode??

Sorry G, but not only have you let your cancer define you, you've actually capitalised it and built a job for yourself with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8