Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobsmacked. Assuming that all women who have had kids have droopy tits!!!
My mum breastfed me and my sister and still had great boobs.

View attachment 1415715
What a weird thing to say!!!! The reason they are pert is because there’s barley anything there not because you haven’t had kids

I actually think they could get rid of Polly she doesn’t really bring much chat to the table and has a style that’s very much ‘influencer’ which is clearly what she wants to be they def don’t need lu, Charlotte and her for the show. Charlotte and lu seems to be a lot more knowledgeable Pollyd style just seems to be warehouse ‘paid promotion’ or as long as her outfit contains one mega expensive item she thinks she’s it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What a weird thing to say!!!! The reason they are pert is because there’s barley anything there not because you haven’t had kids

I actually think they could get rid of Polly she doesn’t really bring much chat to the table and has a style that’s very much ‘influencer’ which is clearly what she wants to be they def don’t need lu, Charlotte and her for the show. Charlotte and lu seems to be a lot more knowledgeable Pollyd style just seems to be warehouse ‘paid promotion’ or as long as her outfit contains one mega expensive item she thinks she’s it!
Exactly! (your comment about warehouse etc)
She seems very young and naive. Easily influenced. Actually guffawed when she described herself as having thick thighs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I cannot with Pollys bad tan. It’s one of the worst I’ve seen - she glows orange and the feet are the absolute worst… can’t believe she shows sandals in that state..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly! (your comment about warehouse etc)
She seems very young and naive. Easily influenced. Actually guffawed when she described herself as having thick thighs.
How dare she say she has thick thighs. I’m Black (American) size FR 44 and I have thicc thighs and a booty because…you know…genetics!! 🤬 Why are these skinny, super-basic white women trying to claim something they’re not. They need to chill on appropriation of our lifestyles (vernacular and natural physical characteristics) and be their own person. Polly, you’ll never be olive or brown-skinned. Let it go. You and many of the other SL clowns look like you’re black-fishing and it’s offensive. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 8
Gosh I hate Polly, even if you don't have pert tits doesn't mean you need to wear a bra. But fine if someone wants to, just what a weird thing to say...

Reactions: 4
ODD thing to say polly… she’s super skinny - with small boobs- genetics plus how she eats I imagine. Her call obvs, no shaming here but tonsay her boobs are small because she doesn’t have children just shows how immature she is.
I couldn’t agree more with the person that says she brings nothing to Sheerluxe. She doesn’t even have a style and what she does have is just typical influencer. Her and her terrible fake tan can do one!! Not very luxe at all with the orange flaky streaks… can’t believe they allow it on Sheerluxe!

Reactions: 5
The viewers : Can we get more diversity?
Sheerluxe's definition of diversity :
Screenshot_20220715-071458_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Even all the white girls are one kind of white girl (besides Heather).
Yep, all skinny and blond with the same sense of fashion. Honestly, if you hid their faces and just showed their clothes they'd be interchangeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, the promo for Luxe & Co... Looks anything but luxe!
She did manage to get blush tobacco in with the colouring though
Yep, all skinny and blond with the same sense of fashion. Honestly, if you hid their faces and just showed their clothes they'd be interchangeable.
Not sure if anyone noticed but she went to Ibiza with SL finance director with a group of friends which indicates their relationship predated her working at SL. So that's Laura, Hodge and the finance director that Georgie has known for years and all have senior positions.

On top of that, she mentioned on a BTS she had a senior team BBQ for strategy at her house, but for some reason Ben (Charlotte's husband) was there so I presume the other spouses were there also. I say all this to say, the only way it seems u can progress there is if u fit the georgies mould (socioeconomic as well as race).

I'm not doubting any of these women's work or talents, but how can you preach about improving diversity when your employees don't reflect this and you seem to pull from a small pool of talent?

The whole key4life and having non white models, contributors onsite is wholly disingenuous when the ones creating the magazine all look, live and sound the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She did manage to get blush tobacco in with the colouring though

Not sure if anyone noticed but she went to Ibiza with SL finance director with a group of friends which indicates their relationship predated her working at SL. So that's Laura, Hodge and the finance director that Georgie has known for years and all have senior positions.

On top of that, she mentioned on a BTS she had a senior team BBQ for strategy at her house, but for some reason Ben (Charlotte's husband) was there so I presume the other spouses were there also. I say all this to say, the only way it seems u can progress there is if u fit the georgies mould (socioeconomic as well as race).

I'm not doubting any of these women's work or talents, but how can you preach about improving diversity when your employees don't reflect this and you seem to pull from a small pool of talent?

The whole key4life and having non white models, contributors onsite is wholly disingenuous when the ones creating the magazine all look, live and sound the same.
Absolutely - well said 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Blush tobacco is so noughties. Sounds like a Ted Baker body and bath scent 🤣.

• Haha
Honestly the word luxe is a bit naff really. Absolutely no one at all connected with luxury uses that word. In fact, it's pretty much the antithesis of luxury?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.