Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is extremely OTT when she is around people of colour. It’s so obvious. After the drama with her and BLM a few years ago, it’s very calculated. I highly doubt she has anyone in her inner circle that isn’t a rich white housewife with a knobby husband that wears boat shoes and a Rolex watch.

Remember that obviously beautiful black model they had for Ultraluxe. Georgie had a straw up her arse singing her praises about her appearance then basically spoke down to her and was quite rude.
She said in todays BTS she has a black sister in law.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For someone who has a black sister in law she is quite ignorant.

By the state of her Instagram account, company and friends, we can tell that she doesn't have any friends who aren't white, blond and wealthy.

I follow some of the staff online and the wealthiest employees are the same. While the middle class staff have a more diverse friend group.

Reactions: 5
She is extremely OTT when she is around people of colour. It’s so obvious. After the drama with her and BLM a few years ago, it’s very calculated. I highly doubt she has anyone in her inner circle that isn’t a rich white housewife with a knobby husband that wears boat shoes and a Rolex watch.

Remember that obviously beautiful black model they had for Ultraluxe. Georgie had a straw up her arse singing her praises about her appearance then basically spoke down to her and was quite rude.
I see what you mean about her being OTT around other people of colour I’ve just watched the latest BTS when the guest asked her about her black sister in law she couldn’t even remember her age or wasn’t sure if her sister was from Uganda even though she’s known her for 21 years. She could be acting coy to protect her privacy which is fair but I’ll only believe she a black family member when I see it lol.

Watching everyone get promoted and Tor and Becky still have the same job titles. Particularly Tor as she’s been there for a long time. I don’t understand why Becky doesn’t have more ownership beauty segments if she’s the editor.

I’m also trying to figure out how much is needed from the newest team member the Junior art director

They seriously need to hire more males to work on SL man and ditch Charlotte as deputy how does she have time to be involved in every department lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I see what you mean about her being OTT around other people of colour I’ve just watched the latest BTS when the guest asked her about her black sister in law she couldn’t even remember her age or wasn’t sure if her sister was from Uganda even though she’s known her for 21 years. She could be acting coy to protect her privacy which is fair but I’ll only believe she a black family member when I see it lol.

Watching everyone get promoted and Tor and Becky still have the same job titles. Particularly Tor as she’s been there for a long time. I don’t understand why Becky doesn’t have more ownership beauty segments if she’s the editor.

I’m also trying to figure out how much is needed from the newest team member the Junior art director

They seriously need to hire more males to work on SL man and ditch Charlotte as deputy how does she have time to be involved in every department lol
Tor left for a bit (that was when Becky was hired, to replace Tor as beauty editor) and I sort of wonder whether GCC holds that against her?Just a theory with no real proof of course!

Junior art director hahahah so made up. What’s Lu’s role at a shoot then? Why do they need two people to tell a photographer how to shoot?

Reactions: 6
I had no idea that Tor still had the same position. She is with Sheerluxe for well over 4 years now. Do we know if she has more responsibilities?

Beccky is lovely. I love her beauty segment on Instagram and always try new products that she recommends.

Reactions: 2
I had no idea that Tor still had the same position. She is with Sheerluxe for well over 4 years now. Do we know if she has more responsibilities?

Beccky is lovely. I love her beauty segment on Instagram and always try new products that she recommends.
She used to be Beauty Editor, then when she came back she became Wellness Editor. I feel like she was gone at least a year?

Tor left for a bit (that was when Becky was hired, to replace Tor as beauty editor) and I sort of wonder whether GCC holds that against her?Just a theory with no real proof of course!
hmm that’s very good point

I remember last summer on SL instagram live Georgie was encouraging Tor to become a self employed nutritionist as her friend did so after having kids. I don’t know if was her way of supporting her team’s side hustle as she does with Polly or telling her that her role is a dead end.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I remember last summer on SL instagram live Georgie was encouraging Tor to become a self employed nutritionist as her friend did so after having kids. I don’t know if was her way of supporting her team’s side hustle as she does with Polly or telling her that her role is a dead end.
Tor strikes me as the kind of woman that as soon as she has her first kid, she'll pack up working and lean into her country life. Being self employed would suit her just fine, and why would u want to commute for hours when u have a baby at home. Maybe Georgie recognises this and is just predicting that her heart isn't in sheerluxe long-term, she's already left once

Reactions: 8
Tor strikes me as the kind of woman that as soon as she has her first kid, she'll pack up working and lean into her country life. Being self employed would suit her just fine, and why would u want to commute for hours when u have a baby at home. Maybe Georgie recognises this and is just predicting that her heart isn't in sheerluxe long-term, she's already left once
or maybe she'll do both. SheerLuxe are only 3 days in the office now so imagine that helps mums.

Reactions: 1
I think she's done something to her eyes that's gone wrong. Not sure what exactly but it really doesn't look good at all

I think she's done something to her eyes that's gone wrong. Not sure what exactly but it really doesn't look good at all
Georgie has? She's always had little piggy eyes. Actually, she's always reminded me of an old tortoise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.