Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s actually cringe! Surprised GCC hasn’t roped her daughter into it! I saw today they were posting about Kinder Bueno Starbucks… rank!
Also don’t understand why Hattie is Luxe girl I’m pretty sure she’s almost 30 she’s been at SL for 6 years or more.
Also who is Lead project manager on this is it Daisy or Mia?

Reactions: 4
Sapna is beyond annoying but she started off quite likeable
They get on like they’re celebrities or something! Does anyone actually watch luxe girls or read the crap they put out there? I unsubscribed from sheerluxe on the basis that it’s the same bumpf every day and just boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But now they will all be being represented by BLUSH... They'll all become even more insufferable!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I love that another social media agency came out with the basicluxe parody on Tiktok. I have been watching the podcast and their vlogs and like some of them. I do think Daisy can be a bit too much, but you can tell she is hardworking. I used to like Sapna, and for some reason find her insufferable now 😅 - I think it's the hand gestures lol. But I find the new girl Saroop and Kate really sweet!

The content I feel like it's a bit damaging for the young girls watching them - fantasizing about working in fashion and living in Ldn lol

Reactions: 10
I love that another social media agency came out with the basicluxe parody on Tiktok. I have been watching the podcast and their vlogs and like some of them. I do think Daisy can be a bit too much, but you can tell she is hardworking. I used to like Sapna, and for some reason find her insufferable now 😅 - I think it's the hand gestures lol. But I find the new girl Saroop and Kate really sweet!

The content I feel like it's a bit damaging for the young girls watching them - fantasizing about working in fashion and living in Ldn lol
The latest tiktok has “basicluxe parody” as a suggestion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh is, they all act as if what they’re doing is actually making a difference 🙈 sampling beauty products and choosing gift ideas really isn’t rocket science.
They’d have more credibility if they told you what to avoid but it’s only ever what they love which it turns out is everything they get sent.

Reactions: 9
That’s one big forehead - what are the lumps? Botox freshly injected?! She needs a complete overhaul … makeup & hair it’s all wrong. Omg how long are her feet!!!! 🤭 She looks terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god! Maybe less influence now from that Emma Bigger who has no style.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.