Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm it’s not. It’s a good joke but that’s not an anagram
Who's going to let accuracy get in the way of a good joke?! But clearly, Cole Coleridge still knows what a sense of humour is - have you seen her fake tan?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always think it’s bizarre what people get blocked for. I understand that sometimes they can get nasty comments but from what I see it’s along influencers out in their BS.

Anyway I don’t think she is pregnant she’s been boozing on holiday and showing drinks etc plus I just don’t see her as being remotely maternal. But then I don’t see GCC as being maternal either so I could be very wrong.

Oh how come? I can’t check as she blocked me!

Reactions: 6
I always think it’s bizarre what people get blocked for. I understand that sometimes they can get nasty comments but from what I see it’s along influencers out in their BS.

Anyway I don’t think she is pregnant she’s been boozing on holiday and showing drinks etc plus I just don’t see her as being remotely maternal. But then I don’t see GCC as being maternal either so I could be very wrong.
Yea she’s always smoking and boozing it up!

Reactions: 2
Glassdoor has all the tea!
I expected there to be more tea than there was tbh, I wasn't at all surprised by what I read as I have always gotten the vibe it would be very 'mean girls'. The management white women who make nasty comments about others looks aren't exactly top model material themselves!

Reactions: 5
On another note, has anyone noticed Polly’s recent photos… eck! That bikini line needs waxing or some filtering would be perfectly acceptable too! 🤢
I am fine with body hair but I would certainly not zoom in to my pupunana that’s unshaved and post it on instagram… that’s weird ! Especially if your in the beauty business cause it’s not like she was making a statement
---
Rich has reappeared as the videographer on the Sophie Paterson channel.
Oh gosh can’t believe it , it used to be a guy named Ollie I believe ? I really was looking for a thread about Sophie Paterson cause wow ! How do you get to design the most expensive flats in London , who s got tea ? And so many rumours about Mister P

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am fine with body hair but I would certainly not zoom in to my pupunana that’s unshaved and post it on instagram… that’s weird ! Especially if your in the beauty business cause it’s not like she was making a statement
---

Oh gosh can’t believe it , it used to be a guy named Ollie I believe ? I really was looking for a thread about Sophie Paterson cause wow ! How do you get to design the most expensive flats in London , who s got tea ? And so many rumours about Mister P
She really is devoid of personality imo! I only ever saw her on sheerluxe but looks like they can’t be bothered with her anymore either…

Reactions: 2
If anyone isn’t aware, there is a separate thread for Polly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If anyone isn’t aware, there is a separate thread for Polly
I’ve been waiting for this thread! Thank you!

Reactions: 3
Basically someone said to GCC that she was missing out on the Gen Z/Millenial dollar, so she put up an ad for staff - looking for posh kids who have their parents paying the rent so they only need pocket money. Et voilà !

Reactions: 12
One of the problems with luxegirl is they are about mid twenties and acting and doing content for fifteen year olds.

Reactions: 11
One of the problems with luxegirl is they are about mid twenties and acting and doing content for fifteen year olds.
Yes it’s actually cringe! Surprised GCC hasn’t roped her daughter into it! I saw today they were posting about Kinder Bueno Starbucks… rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.