Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d go as far as to bet that’s what she’s hoping for with that display!
Oh wow it’s very stubbly and dark, she would be a good candidate for laser. Surprised she hasn’t already been #gifted it!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I appreciate it being normalised. Adult women grow hair, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 13
Let she who has never had an imperfect bikini line cast the first stone...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes we do, but like with underarm hair I’d prefer mine to be gone and I don’t like seeing others either. Each to their own I guess.

I appreciate it being normalised. Adult women grow hair, there’s nothing wrong with that.
---
Yep they can do as they please, just not for me and I’ve unfollowed. While curating my insta follows, I’d prefer not to see that on my feed. Each to their own as I say.

Yeah it’s 2023, she could have a full bush and it wouldn’t be offensive. It’s just hair

Yes we do, but like with underarm hair I’d prefer mine to be gone and I don’t like seeing others either. Each to their own I guess.

---
Yep they can do as they please, just not for me and I’ve unfollowed. While curating my insta follows, I’d prefer not to see that on my feed. Each to their own as I say.
You can barely even see it unless you zoom in 🙄

Reactions: 9
Omg! Not blush tobacco?! Lol
I thought we including everyone in the office had agreed ot was a terrible name, she just had to have her way. She's basically Elon Musk. He wanted to rename PayPal X but none of the other shareholders agreed, so the idiot buys twitter just so he can rename it X.

Georgies set up a talent agency just so she can use the name blush tobacco 🤡🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet her accountants dislike her. In the end Sheerluxe will just be sponsored content from Luxe+Co featuring Blush influencers!?!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
As for the Middle Eastern sheerluxe I’m intrigued to see how that will work out.
I bet her accountants dislike her. In the end Sheerluxe will just be sponsored content from Luxe+Co featuring Blush influencers!?!!

Reactions: 7
The ultimate circle jerk made complete with brands like Lockdown Liquor which she invested in and friends own (I know you know that @jenmarks, but for the lurkers haha).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ultimate circle jerk made complete with brands like Lockdown Liquor which she invested in and friends own (I know you know that @jenmarks, but for the lurkers haha).
And you just KNOW that any sponcon on Sheerluxe is just the perfect opportunity to pressurise brands into using Blush influencers and eventually working with Luxe+Co. The level of BS here is almost impressive.

Every other women's title? On their asses, struggling. Sheerluxe? Creating their own media ecosystem and somehow STILL not being fined by the ASA miraculously!!? (Surely a LuxeHub works there?!).

Reactions: 12
Honestly if Georgie wasn’t wealthy and doing Sheerluxe, she’d be recruiting people into a pyramid scheme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she reads here and that will DEFINITELY be the next business she launches! Tobacco Blush partner scheme, here we come!
---
Thoughts?

Screenshot_20230825-172536.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.