Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly these people. Off on holiday to Cabo FFS. Just go to Majorca and be done with it. Zzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t see GCC in Mallorca ‘roughing it’ with common folk haha. I love Mallorca!
Sorry, I don’t think my post came across very well, I love Mallorca too! I just hate how everything she does has to be extra special and unusual

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I don’t think my post came across very well, I love Mallorca too! I just hate how everything she does has to be extra special and unusual
I don’t think you did! It’s funny as we have so many amazing places in Europe within a couple of hours to us yet people like her think it’s much better to drag children across the world to some upper middle class resort…

Reactions: 6
I don’t think you did! It’s funny as we have so many amazing places in Europe within a couple of hours to us yet people like her think it’s much better to drag children across the world to some upper middle class resort…
That was meant to be I don’t think you came across badly at all!

Reactions: 3
Surely she can afford some SPF?! Also just a BIG well done for getting the book the right way up George, nice one.

Screenshot_20230815-213215.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find the “day in the life” series absolutely hilarious? Might start a bingo card
- Workout
- Non-job
- No kids
- “Shopping appointment”
- Generational wealth
- Lengthy and expensive skincare routine
- So bUsY
Anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else find the “day in the life” series absolutely hilarious? Might start a bingo card
- Workout
- Non-job
- No kids
- “Shopping appointment”
- Generational wealth
- Lengthy and expensive skincare routine
- So bUsY
Anything else?
Opening boxes and boxes of free tit at a hundred miles an hour looking very desperate in the process and running to try it on like a twelve year old.

Stuffing your face with packets of low calorie snacks then a bag of sweets.

I know you won’t fit that on a bingo card.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t decide if she’s attractive or her face always looks like she’s sneering. Like she’s just smelt dog tit.
Yeah she's got a sort of resting displeased face.
---
Also it seems a bit dodgy to me that on tiktok they're talking about work they're doing on the Luxe & Co side of things with brands (like that Dr Jack) on the Sheerluxe account without any sort of declaration (i.e "Our sister company is being paid to do the creative/marketing for this brand").

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This outfit makes no sense, when is Lou returning?
Their dress sense is ‘I bought expensive trendy things that don’t go with each other but I’m going to wear them anyway and try and convince us all that they do”.

Reactions: 9
I wasn’t saying that, I said people usually leave a marriage for someone else unless in the case of an abusive relationship where the person understandably wants to be on their own. Re-read it before you jump to conclusions!
I reckon screenshotspls is pollys ex
---
Yeah she's got a sort of resting displeased face.
---
Also it seems a bit dodgy to me that on tiktok they're talking about work they're doing on the Luxe & Co side of things with brands (like that Dr Jack) on the Sheerluxe account without any sort of declaration (i.e "Our sister company is being paid to do the creative/marketing for this brand").
She looks like she’s been preserved in an ice tank against her husband if you look at insta. I thought he was her dad initially!

Reactions: 3
What salary is Charlotte Collins on? Would it more than 65k? Curious how this industry pays

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.