Georgia__xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad situation! I’ve followed her for ages, since she lived in a flat and she was pregnant with her youngest, things have changed. I really hope she is doing ok mentally it has to have had an impact! She’s quite young too :(

Reactions: 2
Does her daughter have speech issues? In those stories she doesn’t seem to be able to pronounce her words properly.
she must be raking it in to be spending so much on presents, parties and decorations, though a number of her designer bags are fakes.

Reactions: 2
Does her daughter have speech issues? In those stories she doesn’t seem to be able to pronounce her words properly.
she must be raking it in to be spending so much on presents, parties and decorations, though a number of her designer bags are fakes.
It wouldn’t surprise me, she needs to concentrate on being a mother rather than keep doing things for show on social media and being a wannabe!

How does she manage to steal all that stuff then? Surely she can’t just walk out the shop with all that, I’m not sure 🤔

She has a dummy and she acts like a baby

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember about a year ago she posted a selfie but with a very long paragraph about how she used to drink from morning Til night but she’d stopped and was so happy now? It’s sad she’s definitely back into drink and I imagine drugs too. In her latest stories there’s a fag in her hand permanently even with her kids around it’s not nice

I’m not saying she doesn’t shoplift, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised, but confused as to why people are saying she definitely is. It wasn’t a thought I leapt to?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember about a year ago she posted a selfie but with a very long paragraph about how she used to drink from morning Til night but she’d stopped and was so happy now? It’s sad she’s definitely back into drink and I imagine drugs too. In her latest stories there’s a fag in her hand permanently even with her kids around it’s not nice

I’m not saying she doesn’t shoplift, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised, but confused as to why people are saying she definitely is. It wasn’t a thought I leapt to?
She probably never stopped! She’s an absolute car crash. Is she still selling tat on her home page? She used to have something in the bio saying daily uploads 💰 but seems to be gone now.

On snap she post a pic of her drinking 4 hours ago. She looks like she’s drinking alone too…..

And half a bottle of wine was gone

She 1000 percent shoplifts like i said already I asked her what she can get and she replied back.

Shes always smoking these days. I noticed that too!

I feel like shes been caught shoplifting as a lot of people were sharing her home account and tagging her in their purchases. Ive not seen her selling anything for a week or so. Shes had to join OF now

She 1000 percent shoplifts like i said already I asked her what she can get and she replied back.

Shes always smoking these days. I noticed that too!

I feel like shes been caught shoplifting as a lot of people were sharing her home account and tagging her in their purchases. Ive not seen her selling anything for a week or so. Shes had to join OF now
I’d pay her to keep her clothes on 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Anyone notice shes in her old flat that she gave her ex so he can have her children there. Her daughter says ‘dad’. She must of gone there after her night out.
I think the kids live with him 24/7 i dont think she has them apart from for photo shoots with her big displays! Her house is defo a 1 bed apartment

Anyone notice shes in her old flat that she gave her ex so he can have her children there. Her daughter says ‘dad’. She must of gone there after her night out.
I think the kids live with him 24/7 i dont think she has them apart from for photo shoots with her big displays! Her house is defo a 1 bed apartment
Yeah surely she can’t have them full time if she was on the wine early yesterday afternoon because they’d need picking up from school? It’s definitely not a house because her “garden” is at the front 🤔

Yeah surely she can’t have them full time if she was on the wine early yesterday afternoon because they’d need picking up from school? It’s definitely not a house because her “garden” is at the front 🤔
I think she will just go upstairs to her flat or have a ground floor apartment. We have never seen the kids rooms either

I think she will just go upstairs to her flat or have a ground floor apartment. We have never seen the kids rooms either
Definitely a flat because from one of her pics from her kitchen window you can see the roofs of the others and her kitchen and living room is all open plan so all on the same level. There’s no kids bedroom to show that’s why.