Georgia__xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Georgia?

Really pleased she seems to be doing well.
Love her new house x

Reactions: 1
I follow her, any idea where her youngest went Brodie? Haven’t seen him in so long on her feed I think he’s been removed from her care.

Reactions: 2
She looks so well and happy nowadays, I was genuinely worried at some of her behaviour last year to the point where I privately messaged her to see if she was ok even though I don’t even know her.
It just seemed like she was struggling and going through a hard time so it’s nice to see her doing well for herself. Hope it continues cause you can tell she adores those kids.

Yes i saw on a previous post that Brodie lives with his dad, i think they had a incident. Not sure what. Its quite sad really i
Hope she can get him
Back soon! You can tell she loves her kids shes does a lot for them
Xxx

She bought an expensive table and chairs yet I don't think she actually cooks. Everytime she shows the inside of her fridge it's full of pop!

Must have been a really bad burn on Brodie. My son burnt his hand when he was 8 months old on my straighteners. I felt awful and still do. But social services didn’t get involved. And he was treated at hospital etc. Must be more to it?!

I always wondered how she can afford all of her furniture, she does a lot of hauls and spends a lot of money. Does she work?

I think she has a little business, making fake flowers or something. It must bring in a lot of money.

Does her 2 eldest kids live full time with her now?

Having kids young is so hard. I don't think anyone can judge without being in the position. Especially multiple kids

She probably gets alot in benefits also. Theres no way she owns that house from selling her flower things

Reactions: 2
Lucky to land on her feet in that council property. Its lovely