Georgia__xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she feels the need to post everything so publicity 😳

Reactions: 3
I don’t know about anyone else, but it seems to me she’s slipping back into her old ways. Which is a shame because it looked as though she was doing well not so long ago?

Yes shes out drinking constantly!!!!

Sorry shouldnt say this..

shes looking like a space raider these days 👽

She tried to cover her tits with an emoji but has mirrored furniture so you can see them anyway haha

Fed up of seeing all the crap shes stealing😅😅😅😅

Its all tat!!

Feel like unfollowing

Reactions: 1
A range rover!! Please tell me how she does it? Out every weekend. Eating out/takeaway every night. How???

Reactions: 4
Genuinely baffled at how this girl affords her lifestyle. I’d be a middle earner myself but have friends on 70/80k who don’t live as extravagantly as she does.
She must be doing sex work, I don’t see how else she can afford all the filler and designer bags and more recently, the Range Rover. She’s a very troubled girl I think.

Reactions: 2
Genuinely baffled at how this girl affords her lifestyle. I’d be a middle earner myself but have friends on 70/80k who don’t live as extravagantly as she does.
She must be doing sex work, I don’t see how else she can afford all the filler and designer bags and more recently, the Range Rover. She’s a very troubled girl I think.
I was thinking this just now. We both make fair money in our house, we have enough for some treats at the end of the month… but we drive a banger and certainly don’t have anything designer 🙈 I sort of assumed everything she was flogging on her stories has fallen off the back of a lorry? I definitely agree, she is a troubled young soul.

I think she has a sugar daddy as well now as she gets flowers everyday from someone

Reactions: 1
Mother of god, does anyone else follow? She’s a car crash, one post it’s about her kids party the next onlyfans 🥴