Georgia__xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If none of the kids live with her then who's this Easter egg tree for exactly. But much no?

If none of the kids live with her then who's this Easter egg tree for exactly. But much no?
Hmmm the older two must live there but she don’t show there rooms on her home account she shows everything else though 🙄

Reactions: 2
Well she still has a blanket at her age so doesn’t surprise me her kids are still being Treated like babies

Reactions: 1
On her home account shes selling LOADSSS of barbie dolls, toothbrushes etc... i asked her she said she can get anything

she started off by saying she bought too much and they didnt get opened- this was last week. Since then daily uploads of more and more stuff, mostly barbies and toothbrushes

Attachments

On her home account shes selling LOADSSS of barbie dolls, toothbrushes etc... i asked her she said she can get anything

she started off by saying she bought too much and they didnt get opened- this was last week. Since then daily uploads of more and more stuff, mostly barbies and toothbrushes
Wow. I just assumed she bought them on sale and was trying to make a profit 😮