Georgia__xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell does she afford all the stuff she posts that she has bought? Like everything is to the excess, when the “elf on the shelf” brought all the gifts, all the filler all the clothes, bags etc, etc?!
I’m just curious 😂

Reactions: 5
How the hell does she afford all the stuff she posts that she has bought? Like everything is to the excess, when the “elf on the shelf” brought all the gifts, all the filler all the clothes, bags etc, etc?!
I’m just curious 😂
I’m also very curious, I work 40 hours a week not including overtime but I’m definitely in the wrong job!!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but how does she afford three Louis vuittons with three children and this lifestyle? I Work 40+ hours in a what I would consider ok paid job run a house and I would struggle to afford one. Unsure how with three kids? Only fans potentially? Suppose good on her what ever she’s doing she’s obviously doing well with it just hope it’s nothing that can get her in trouble. Maybe she can share her secret as it’s obviously paying well her kids definitely don’t go without

Reactions: 2
This girl baffles me. As the other poster said, she’s definitely shoplifting and trying to sell it via her Insta. The house is definitely a council house and I’m not sure it’s even a house, it may be a flat. I think it’s strange she never shows the kids bedroom, I think it may be a one bedroom. The kids clearly don’t live with her and she seems to hardly see the wee one.

I think she’s had a lot of help from social workers since she lost the kids to get that flat and sort herself out. She mentioned having a job at one time too but I don’t think she’s ever said what she did.

Reactions: 3
She shoplifts.. she steals all the presents for the elf display etc lol..and just buys balloons from Home Bargains to make it look nice.

The louis v bags are funded from all the things she has been stealing and selling on her insta. I know she steals because i asked her what else she could get😅

Im sure she doesn't work and she will be getting PIP or some sort of benefits for depression after loosing custody of Brodie. Her house is a council house new build. I feel like its a 2 bed and the 2 children she still has share a bedroom and its not very instgramable

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She shoplifts.. she steals all the presents for the elf display etc lol..and just buys balloons from Home Bargains to make it look nice.

The louis v bags are funded from all the things she has been stealing and selling on her insta. I know she steals because i asked her what else she could get😅

Im sure she doesn't work and she will be getting PIP or some sort of benefits for depression after loosing custody of Brodie. Her house is a council house new build. I feel like its a 2 bed and the 2 children she still has share a bedroom and its not very instgramable
Do the older two actually live with her? I think she would show their bedroom, if they had one. She always used to in the old place even though they shared a room. I honestly think it’s a one bed!

Most of the stuff she has for sale is shite, how on earth has she managed to buy a LV punting that crap 🥴

Do the older two actually live with her? I think she would show their bedroom, if they had one. She always used to in the old place even though they shared a room. I honestly think it’s a one bed!

Most of the stuff she has for sale is shite, how on earth has she managed to buy a LV punting that crap 🥴
All the stuff she sells is tit from Matalan or the odd thing from b&m lol..
Shes quite expensive too only knocks the odd pound off.

Im not sure about her house/flat i feel like the council or social services would make sure her children have their own room. Im sure the eldest do live with her

Shes really messed her face up as well, she looks like a space raider

Last edited:
How come she only ever sees the youngest on special occasions? Surely she would be allowed contact now she has the other two a lot?

How come she only ever sees the youngest on special occasions? Surely she would be allowed contact now she has the other two a lot?

Hes got a different Dad x

Think he took her to court and they gave him full custody

Something about burning his hand

I don’t know about anyone else, but it seems to me she’s slipping back into her old ways. Which is a shame because it looked as though she was doing well not so long ago?

Reactions: 7