Georgia May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who can relate To her if at her age? All she does is shops all day every week šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø yes first I thought shes quite nice but she has no persona she lives at home and just haul haul haul. I dont get it, I cant relate one bit. No passion in live other than materia.

Reactions: 6
Anyone think her vlogmas day 1 video felt really flat? I know she apologised at the end for it being boring but it wasnā€™t boring just more felt like she was down and you know when someone is saying everything is going wrong and you feel uncomfortable watching them? (I know she was upset with her hair and got a parking ticket so not saying anything against that!) even the intro felt really flat:(
Just finished the vlog - she says at the end of the video sheā€™s struggling to sleep so maybe thatā€™s why:( I usually enjoy her vlogs so hoping sheā€™s ok!

Reactions: 3
I quite like Georgia May, I think sheā€™s a nice girl and someone who I could be friends with in real life. But as a content creator she doesnā€™t have much to offer. I stopped following simply because I wasnā€™t entertained anymore.

I think Iā€™m around the same age as her, and from what I can see she has no drive for anything in life apart from her YouTube career. Nothing exciting going on in her life thatā€™s worth sharing and no passion or hobby for anything apart from buying clothes

Reactions: 12
I quite like Georgia May, I think sheā€™s a nice girl and someone who I could be friends with in real life. But as a content creator she doesnā€™t have much to offer. I stopped following simply because I wasnā€™t entertained anymore.

I think Iā€™m around the same age as her, and from what I can see she has no drive for anything in life apart from her YouTube career. Nothing exciting going on in her life thatā€™s worth sharing and no passion or hobby for anything apart from buying clothes
This is why I was disappointed in her - I thought she was intelligent enough to make some useful content that would be more relatable to her audience struggling through this time but when I suggested that she just dismissed it and said that hauls and shopping were for escapism for people who are struggling...

Reactions: 4
Shopping at cartier. Her life seems really empty and all she thinks is New purchases. Who cares what she bought this time she owns tons and tons of crap allready. Shes really gone downhill this year.

I like Georgia may I donā€™t really have anything bad to say about her and can relate to her saying she wonā€™t leave the house without makeup that was me in my early 20s but my confidence grew as I got older and I grew out of it Iā€™m in my last 20s now and would be comfortable going anywhere without makeup now it doesnā€™t bother me. I do like some of her vlogs sheā€™s done and I like her style/fashion but yea every haul is pretty much the same but aside from that Iā€™ve nothing overly bad to say about her she seems like a lovely girl

I really like Georgia as an influencer but just watched her story of the reading she had done and the girl doing the reading was talking about her sleeping pattern and georgiaā€™s comment was along the lines of ā€˜sheā€™s so accurate doing my readingsā€™ ????? g you post every minute of your life hun she obviously knows youā€™re having trouble sleeping when youā€™re posting it on your story, photo caption and youtube video. just seemed silly to me

I agree with others who've said that Georgia is not as bad as some influencers however I'm surprised that in her recent vlogs she is always out shopping or going for lunch with her Mum and sister and I was wondering do neither of them have jobs they have to be at as they just seem to go shopping with Georgia in every vlog.

I agree with others who've said that Georgia is not as bad as some influencers however I'm surprised that in her recent vlogs she is always out shopping or going for lunch with her Mum and sister and I was wondering do neither of them have jobs they have to be at as they just seem to go shopping with Georgia in every vlog.
I think her sister finished uni this year? But I follow her on insta and Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s posting a lot more ā€œinfluencerā€ style pics recently! Made me wonder if sheā€™s trying to get into that world as well...

Does it completely stand out to anyone else that she always finishes peopleā€™s sentences with them? šŸ„“

Whats her and emily philpott personality trait? They Are materialistic as šŸ˜šŸ˜ they both own so much crap yet they gift each other tons! Wtf grown ups! Georgia is like I like watching these vids. So patronising. No you dont. You love To flaunt stuff. Everything in her life is around materia!

Reactions: 10
Definitely fell out or distanced from Misha. Even in her recap of 2020 which included Florida there was no mention of Misha!

Reactions: 5
Pet peeve when she finishes other peopleā€™s sentences off or even the end of the word šŸ˜© Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t realise she does it but once you notice it itā€™s all you hear:censored:

Reactions: 5
Pet peeve when she finishes other peopleā€™s sentences off or even the end of the word šŸ˜© Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t realise she does it but once you notice it itā€™s all you hear:censored:
you really canā€™t unhear it!!

Reactions: 2
In her newest video her little 2020 montage at the beginning showed noooooo signs of Misha - they've defo fallen out/aren't as close as before and I wonder if it's because of Misha's travelling during the pandemic? or the boyfriend hopping?
Also interesting her mentioning about starting a brand (potentially loungewear - how overddone) with her sister

In her newest video her little 2020 montage at the beginning showed noooooo signs of Misha - they've defo fallen out/aren't as close as before and I wonder if it's because of Misha's travelling during the pandemic? or the boyfriend hopping?
Also interesting her mentioning about starting a brand (potentially loungewear - how overddone) with her sister
I donā€™t think itā€™d be because of Mishaā€™s travelling as Georgia went on holiday as well and has been out doing shopping videos etc? I reckon there was a falling out after they went to America at the beginning of last year

Theyā€™re definitely trying to get her sister into the influencing world too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.