Georgia May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were at that country to country thing together last week though so it’s only been in recent days. Unless that was for show.

Reactions: 4
They cooked a meal together last night. Don’t think they’ve split. He was posting pics of her when she was away.

Reactions: 3
“I miss the days of what’s in my handbag and room tours” says the girl that doesn’t film either of those things
And as much as it might not be nice to get comments like that, if that’s the only offensive/rude comment she has she’s lucky 😂

Reactions: 3
And as much as it might not be nice to get comments like that, if that’s the only offensive/rude comment she has she’s lucky 😂
Literally. Such an arsey reply and unwarranted essay/ story about it. Think Syd is rubbing off on her

Reactions: 5
I do feel harsh saying this about her mum and sister, but the three of them in that Dubai vlog remind me of the wicked stepmother and ugly sisters in Cinderella. Mostly because of the vacuous self indulgence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.