Georgia May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on her? We discussed on emily philpott thread she needs own thread. First I thought shes pretty harmless but lately she comes Off super privilaged and stuck up.

*keeps flaunting designer stuff and repeating shes worked so Hard For it and said its escapism for the people who had lost theyre jobs

Reactions: 7
I think when she says she's 'worked hard' she just says it because she feels she needs to justify to her followers how she can afford designer stuff when she clearly comes from a privileged background, she still lives with her parents in very big house in London or Hertfordshire (can't remember which) so won't pay rent/bills. I don't think there's anything wrong with this as her parent's house looks gorgeous, if I was her I probably wouldn't move out either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’ve unfollowed and re-followed her twice in the past few months (currently unfollowed - I think at the time of the unboxing of the Dior trainers!) :oops: I do think she’s a nice person and I liked watching her videos - especially with her family and friends - but like other influencers the constant new clothes/designer items gets too much! Don’t know if that says more about me though as I’ve had a difficult year!🙇‍♀️ Also can live without the constant “hehe” and brackets in every caption/story😝 Maybe when I’m in a better place it won’t affect me so much🤣

Also whenever she mentions looking forward to Friday/the weekend I click off! It’s like wishing your life away by saying “it’s Thursday which means it’s Friday eve which means it’s nearly the end of the week” I get what she’s saying but what about her followers who work weekends or can’t have amazing, “cosy” weekends?:censored:

I’ve unfollowed and re-followed her twice in the past few months (currently unfollowed - I think at the time of the unboxing of the Dior trainers!) :oops: I do think she’s a nice person and I liked watching her videos - especially with her family and friends - but like other influencers the constant new clothes/designer items gets too much! Don’t know if that says more about me though as I’ve had a difficult year!🙇‍♀️ Also can live without the constant “hehe” and brackets in every caption/story😝 Maybe when I’m in a better place it won’t affect me so much🤣
Oh sugar sorry I don’t know what happened there?! That bottom bit about wishing away the week was for another thread!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I reckon a lot of her designer stuff is fake, she buys so much designer but then complains she won't be able to afford a house. Like a cartier watch would cost 10 grand which would be a large percentage of a normal person's deposit. Also her parents are definitely new money, their house looks like Mrs Hinch's and her mum has botox.

Reactions: 7
I reckon a lot of her designer stuff is fake, she buys so much designer but then complains she won't be able to afford a house. Like a cartier watch would cost 10 grand which would be a large percentage of a normal person's deposit. Also her parents are definitely new money, their house looks like Mrs Hinch's and her mum has botox.
Yes and she always ads dont think im not very wise with my money 😆😁😁😁😁 well you say you wanna buy house and then that keeps happening.. Shes just like every other influenza over there she just snickers 30 mins bout absolutely nothing and rinse and repeat and buy and rinse repeat and buy and Hard Work guys remember that

Reactions: 2
I've noticed both her and her sister have a different Cartier watch so I don't think she bought this herself maybe 18th or 21st birthday gifts? She showed the Cartier bangle she bought a couple of months ago in a video which cost about 4K obviously it's her money and she can spend it how she likes but to me that is a crazy amount to spend on a bracelet!

Reactions: 3
For me hauls and privilege aside, I find her one of the more likeable youtubers and one of the few I haven't unsubscribed from! She seems a nice girl x

Reactions: 14
For me hauls and privilege aside, I find her one of the more likeable youtubers and one of the few I haven't unsubscribed from! She seems a nice girl x
I thought so but she has no morals, she hasn't responded to any questions about working with Boohoo and questionable fast fashion brands and the response that showing designer items being escapism is beyond a joke

That's fair! I'm disappointed too when influencers are always flogging these brands like boohoo, PLT, nastygal etc. Agree about the escapism comment too, seemed like one person said it when lockdown started and others all jumped on it as a convenient excuse.

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to add something here:

I do like Georgia for the most part but I think there has been something sketchy going on with her and Misha Grimes. I had a bad feeling about their friendship from the get go as it seemed so forced and fake. Misha had double the following Georgia had and they were ‘besties’ in the space of 2 weeks...

They don’t seem to have a relationship any more or even reference one another. I don’t even know if they still follow or like each other’s social media.

I get the feeling Georgia dropped her and doesn’t care. Did she use her for clout? It certainly wasn’t organic. Her and Emily are so much more of a genuine friendship for sure. You just hope that G doesn’t drop her if her social blade goes up.

she also just started hanging out with a newup and coming influencer who she has already used ‘best friend’ or ‘bestie’ to describe her in video titles etc. It just seems a little bit of a buisness relationship rather as a friendship so she will need to be careful to make sure to spend offline time with these girls too.

also she drinks a lot

Just wanted to add something here:

I do like Georgia for the most part but I think there has been something sketchy going on with her and Misha Grimes. I had a bad feeling about their friendship from the get go as it seemed so forced and fake. Misha had double the following Georgia had and they were ‘besties’ in the space of 2 weeks...

They don’t seem to have a relationship any more or even reference one another. I don’t even know if they still follow or like each other’s social media.

I get the feeling Georgia dropped her and doesn’t care. Did she use her for clout? It certainly wasn’t organic. Her and Emily are so much more of a genuine friendship for sure. You just hope that G doesn’t drop her if her social blade goes up.

she also just started hanging out with a newup and coming influencer who she has already used ‘best friend’ or ‘bestie’ to describe her in video titles etc. It just seems a little bit of a buisness relationship rather as a friendship so she will need to be careful to make sure to spend offline time with these girls too.

also she drinks a lot
Yeah always ridiculously over the top with the best friends. Surely all of these can't be your best friend?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think her designer items are fake and I don’t judge her for having them as I am a sucker for handbags but I tend to get them for birthdays or Christmas presents from myself or from my partner. I am very shocked she replied and said it was escapism though because due to the current climate etc she should probably think more about her response. Something has definitely gone on with her abs Misha I found their friendship odd right from the beginning!

Changing the subject a little but some of the comments men leave on Gs pictures are so cringe like they actually must think they will get the somewhere. Misha used to get them too like older blokes putting sleezy things 🤮

I don’t think her designer items are fake and I don’t judge her for having them as I am a sucker for handbags but I tend to get them for birthdays or Christmas presents from myself or from my partner. I am very shocked she replied and said it was escapism though because due to the current climate etc she should probably think more about her response. Something has definitely gone on with her abs Misha I found their friendship odd right from the beginning!

Changing the subject a little but some of the comments men leave on Gs pictures are so cringe like they actually must think they will get the somewhere. Misha used to get them too like older blokes putting sleezy things 🤮
There are definitely a few that appear that she doesn't do an unboxing for though that could be fake

I really do love Georgia, she’s definitely my favourite YouTuber at the moment. She comes across so genuine to me and the fact she’s been to uni and still lives at home makes her really relatable to me (despite all the designer handbags). Also love that she’s so independent and happy single. I just hope she doesn’t change as her channel continues to grow.

Reactions: 9
I used to love Georgia but her constant hauls have put me off. There have been way too many recently and not enough vlogs or other content to break it up.

Trying on clothes and going on holiday is not "content creation".

I like that she admits to drinking, It baffles me how so many influencers say they dont. I barely know any girls in their 20s who dont drink.

Reactions: 9
Just saw the new primark haul - but with lockdown it won't even be open if anyone likes anything from the vid?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.