Georgia May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another designer shopping haul. Its obvious im not her target group. Like I find the life she leads so Boring and well Boring. All she does is hauls and shops. Shes young and has the money! She could be so driven with stuff but No shes only into buying tit. Im passionate with my career and hobbies etc and i love nice clothes etc but its not all my life. She seems nicer than many and thats why I think she should focuse her life into something Else than constant shallow buying. Living at home so she she can buy More designer tit.. And shes so smart with money. Yes sure.

Reactions: 3
It's so refreshing she admits she's a size 12 when a lot of the other social media girls pretend they're a smaller size.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never written anything on here before, but I’ve been watching Georgia for about a month now and have my opinions on her!

I think she tries to act really mature (since she is in her mid 20’s) in all of her videos but it kind of just comes off as a kid pretending to be a grown up?

Like during her holiday vlogs, watching them just made me cringe!

Reactions: 6
Her biggest insecurity is leaving the house without makeup. Yes cool ok we Are all human and have insecurities. These influencers build this bubble they live in. In that bubble only exist looks materia possessions and showing Off. Its just not healthy To have nothing going on in ur life than ur own ass! At her age I was busy travelling the world and studying! I was so busy having fun I had no time To 24/7 obsess about my looks though I wasnt the most confident. These influencers learn zero skills people learn at work like theyre world is so small and narcissistic. Georgia is not the worst of them but still she should go out and live.

Reactions: 2
I do like her generally, but her posting on her ig story Olivia, Flossie and Lewys from Flossie's newest video and saying she'd love to drink with them is a bit weird to me ngl... she's a whole 5 or 6 years older than them? And it seems a bit beggar-like to me almost like she just wants to get in with the younger crowd for her own benefit

Reactions: 7
What does she DO with all these clothes?? She does SO many hauls, she can't possibly actually wear all these clothes. I know she sells a lot on her Depop and I'm guessing she must return a lot. I dunno, I don't find her that relatable because she seems very privileged and kind of shallow and ditzy but I do like the fact she's so body confident.

Reactions: 8
Her biggest insecurity is leaving the house without makeup. Yes cool ok we Are all human and have insecurities. These influencers build this bubble they live in. In that bubble only exist looks materia possessions and showing Off. Its just not healthy To have nothing going on in ur life than ur own ass! At her age I was busy travelling the world and studying! I was so busy having fun I had no time To 24/7 obsess about my looks though I wasnt the most confident. These influencers learn zero skills people learn at work like theyre world is so small and narcissistic. Georgia is not the worst of them but still she should go out and live.
Yeah considering she's been to uni where looking 'glam' all the time isn't a thing! She needs to get a bit of perspective of the real world. No one looks at other people and judges them based on whether they're wearing makeup or not. Maybe if she stopped with the droopy lash extensions (post lockdown) she'd feel better about herself.

What does she DO with all these clothes?? She does SO many hauls, she can't possibly actually wear all these clothes. I know she sells a lot on her Depop and I'm guessing she must return a lot. I dunno, I don't find her that relatable because she seems very privileged and kind of shallow and ditzy but I do like the fact she's so body confident.
Seems like all she does lately is haul after haul after haul. I really dont get where she stores all her tit!

I watched her insecurity video and just thought wow life will wake you up hun. When she has a baby or child needing breakfast at 7am and has to dash to the shops because the milk is out, or have to be out the door at 8am for the school run, is she still gonna do her full face of make up? Or tear up? Don't think so. I just found it so bizarre watching her tear up at this non issue. No one is looking at anyone that much...

And she thinks the collusion brand on asos is high quality? Haha..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched her insecurity video and just thought wow life will wake you up hun. When she has a baby or child needing breakfast at 7am and has to dash to the shops because the milk is out, or have to be out the door at 8am for the school run, is she still gonna do her full face of make up? Or tear up? Don't think so. I just found it so bizarre watching her tear up at this non issue. No one is looking at anyone that much...

I noticed she touches/holds her face a lot when talking to the camera (on insta stories) which is a reason why I stopped watching 😬 I haven’t watched this video but that might explain it!

I know I was Rolling my Eyes so much 🙄 and its not like shes 15 years old! Who can relate To that! others at her age have professional jobs and "real" problems or Are just busy living! Its just so vain and shallow lifestyle. She sits inside and admires herself and buys crap non stop To "treat" herself. Even people that seem ok first get sucked in To this ridicilous influencer lifestyle and become self centered.

I really like Georgia and glad the general consensus on this thread is the same. I think she comes across well but I’ve recently stopped watching her videos as I just can’t relate at all and I’m sure many will be the same. I’m sure when the world is a bit better I’ll start watching again, I’ve always enjoyed watching her travel vlogs!

Reactions: 8
Thoughts on her? We discussed on emily philpott thread she needs own thread. First I thought shes pretty harmless but lately she comes Off super privilaged and stuck up.

*keeps flaunting designer stuff and repeating shes worked so Hard For it and said its escapism for the people who had lost theyre jobs
omg youre kidding where did she say that? how bleeping tone deaf and embarrassing for her

Reactions: 1
Not really up to date because I refuse to watch all the hauls (who the hell is buying a new wardrobe right now, we are either WFH, in a uniform or unemployed and locked down, wtf we need new clothes for???) But her latest "vlog" bothered me as she basicly said "people dont like all these hauls so I need to do a vlog" rather than coming with positive energy and creating content for ppl to watch and enjoy. Her approach was more like... better fling up any old vlog to break up all these sales pitches 🙄 there is a diffrence between being given content and creating content and these you tubbers need to realise that

Georgia looks a lot like Freddy my Love. I do find her decent for youtuber not really my thing but she seems nicer than a few other youtubers.

What's her job? She's had high profile work from big shows like Coronation Street and Strictly but has she made the most of it? I genuinely haven't seen her around for ages. Doesn't she get TV work anymore.

What's her job? She's had high profile work from big shows like Coronation Street and Strictly but has she made the most of it? I genuinely haven't seen her around for ages. Doesn't she get TV work anymore.
Doing constant fast fashion hauls?? 😂 I didnt know about the shows!!

Doing constant fast fashion hauls?? 😂 I didnt know about the shows!!
Thank you. The last time I was her was on her iCloud leak which to be fair she was very hot on. She wasn't the first and won't be the last to have naughty videos and pictures hacked.

Thank you. The last time I was her was on her iCloud leak which to be fair she was very hot on. She wasn't the first and won't be the last to have naughty videos and pictures hacked.
This is georgia may pringle the youtuber, you are thinking of georgia may foote. Definitely 2 different people!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.