Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowsezzy

Guys. I’ve been hanging for a georg thread so whoever created this. You are an actual goddess.

I was only thinking this morning her husband has been working in Samoa for years now and her fucking dumb cunt woo woo voice can’t even have the audacity to pronounce the name of the country he earns income from properly.

Listen listen.
When she came back online after having her spiritual awakening 🙄 she was all about not feeling pressured to post certain things at certain times and all that jazz. (Which I actually respected her for recognising and stepping back from being that person)
The moment they try for baby #4 she’s ‘represented’ by makhailllllliiiiiiiaaaaaaa and is back to posting scheduled content creator shit.
Welcome to the same basket as the kearnts, exploiting children for views and algorithm.

Reactions: 13

kirstieeh

If her other offspring's were normal kids she wouldn't be finding it easy 🤣🤣 her kids are on something. They are the most emotionless anaemic looking children

• Haha

Beakmouth

This entire hospital stay hasn’t been spent “soaking in the newborn bubble”, it’s been spent filming content for her angel, spirit baby. The poor child. Gee, I wish the baby I’m currently pregnant with could have “chosen” me, via spirit instead of two rounds of IVF. I must not be spiritual enough. She’s such a wanker.

• Heart

Pindawg

VIP Member
This is just a fucking odd thing to flex about. Your private pregnancy issues (and this is your children’s health) is not a fucking dance social media trend. Please stop.
Malnourished woman has a pregnancy complication and is high risk - STOP THE PRESSES

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hattie27

Who has the time to film content with a newborn. Put up a post, welcome boy girl whatever and delete your app for a while as you focus on your kids. The whole thing is so staged and ridiculous

salover

Okay so she doesn’t have time to post a photo with gender and name but has time to create 4 reels and 2 feed posts plus countless stories. Ok sis! How can you sit there with a straight face and say you are just soaking in your baby bubble? Liar 🤥 Dragging it out for engagement! Should realise this will backfire and followers will just realise exactly what you’re doing. Your followers aren’t stupid I’m sure!

Beakmouth

You CANNOT tell me that she didn’t have this baby for content? C’mon George. Put your phone down & actually be with your baby.

wednesday adams

This entire hospital stay hasn’t been spent “soaking in the newborn bubble”, it’s been spent filming content for her angel, spirit baby. The poor child. Gee, I wish the baby I’m currently pregnant with could have “chosen” me, via spirit instead of two rounds of IVF. I must not be spiritual enough. She’s such a wanker.
I often wonder how people TTC find her arrogant content. No wonder Summer wants nothing to do to her.
Same as those who “manifest” and achieve a dream life. So arrogant and privileged. Obviously those living in poverty or war ravaged areas are not “manifesting” deeply enough .

• Heart

ammg885

The video of them all colouring to ‘wind down for bed’ is so creepy. They look possessed, especially as they start singing along to the Memphis song. No life in them!

• Haha

pussycatmeowed

Why are you filming, editing and posting curated videos not even 24 hours after birth 🤯
That was not on my agenda after birthing my three babes. Yes you’re really enjoying “the bubble” with a phone in the babes face.. I would feel so embarrassed asking my husband to film all these “unposed moments”

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Typical attention seeking instagrammer; shares every minute detail of pregnancy from the second of conception, then doesn’t announce the name and sex for ages

Msoscyq

VIP Member
I really don't get it. Who the fuck puts kids to bed that early? Isn't she fucking with their natural circadian rhythm? Imagined if she worked out of the house full time. She'd never see her kids. It's just absolutely bizarre. Babies don't even go to bed that early!

wowsezzy

There was also a high profile woman on the Sunshine Coast who was a yoga teacher and high risk . She went against doctors advice for whoo whoo ish reasons. And she died. And maybe she would have in hospital (unlikely based on what my nursing friends at the hospital said, but who knows).
These people are so f-ing gross. It’s disgusting. I can’t believe anyone follows them-what about her life is something to look up to?
As someone who quite literally nearly died in pregnancy. I was septic and I didn’t show any signs. Routine blood work saved me (this blood work was a second daily one monitoring for something else, that’s actually one thing a high risk pregnancy entails. Not acupuncture to prepare for your delivery while jumping around your living room)
I didn’t like this woman before however now that she is glamourising high risk pregnancies has seriously made me beyond annoyed.

• Heart

beigebabe

VIP Member
My niece has a friend who has named their baby Jo. Jo's gender has not been revealed. Jo is dressed in gender neutral and no else changes their nappy.
Has anyone else heard of this?

When Katie told me, I wondered if the baby had ambiguous sexual organs but she said not, they just want the child to decide for themselves.
Maybe Georg is doing this?
PS The umbilical in a heart? Tell me your are cracking jokes?
Definitely no joke

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
What are they winding down from? Why are they all wearing the same pyjamas? Why did they happily eat the sponsored dinner without the usual complaints? Why do they need to meditate with weighted toys? They are some robot children. It’s not fkn normal

• Haha