Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omgpleasestop

I have never known a woman to give birth, come home and do the school run and take an unvaccinated baby to dance class and all the rest of it within 3 days after birth. She’s at risk of infection until everything heals.

Poor little Atom has just been born and he’s sitting up at the dining table for dinner. Everything is so contrived.

Reactions: 14
Dans a cheater, always has been and always will be. It’s all happy on instagram but it won’t last forever until he gets caught.
He DID get caught out, hence the breakdown after Daphne. Didn't know he was still doing it though. Not surprised. I'd keep cheating too if that was my wife

• Wow

beigebabe

VIP Member
I don’t like sharing kids, but it’s an ad I suppose, but, we all feel the same as Memphis right?!
IMG_2711.png

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
I was at the chemist today, standing at the counter waiting to pay and saw my dogs name on a perfume bottle. I’ve been going to this chemist since before we got her, so it dawned on me, she’s my spirit puppy, and she was communicating with me and telling me her name each time I went to the chemist in 2019. Sounds really weird and stupid huh!?

• Haha

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
I will never understand why these nobodies think they deserve a whole week of celebrations for their Birthdays. I don't know anybody in the real world who does that. Heck a lot of adults don't even celebrate their Birthdays in a big way. How would she ever feel special if she didn't make her birthday week into a gigantic spectacle 🙄

Basically she has to wait until she can film a video of the 3 other kids walking into the hospital room to meet baby in their matching outfits and other magical lightworker things before giving us plebs an announcement.

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she baited being “infertile” before getting pregnant with her third child? And got shitcanned for it? I think this woman just lives in fucking fairy land most of the time or works hard to project a particularly curated image online. Your children are clearly puppets, your parents live on your property, so you’re not doing it solo and you start and finish a bunch of different play projects while your husband presumedly has to work fifo to fund your entire lifestyle costs. She’s being odd about c sections. Hun, you couldn’t possibly push a c sec date out because you have proven history. You would be at a catastrophic risk for abruption after 3 c sections. Trying to be all woo when really, you’re relying on the science and healthcare to deliver your children safely. She’s very odd. This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands… insulting for all other mums, stay at home and working - who are not getting up at 4am for the fun of it - watching the sunrise.. imagine being so far up your own ass you can’t empathise with a dear friend who has had a very hard time over the past 18 months.

• Heart

beigebabe

VIP Member
Report it and sent to that celeb law breaker Instagram account. They've been really into shaming influencers who are driving and videoing lately
Done, I’ve passed it to the QPS to see what they say/recommend doing about it 🤞🏻
Also sent it to the law breaker page.

beigebabe

VIP Member
I wonder if she will drag the grand announcement out until Sunday night for peak engagement 😂
There’s a fine line between stringing people along for attention in keeping them interested and pissing them off so they end up not giving a single 💩 I’d laugh my arse off if she got zero engagement on the moon landing birth announcement.

Reactions: 13

Bizziebody

VIP Member
But now she's saying the name has to meet a certain criteria.. so baby can't choose a name that starts with the same letter or have the same sound and has to have a cute nickname? Poor baby already has such high expectations set on it
Winn, Daph & Pas are hardly cute nicknames so the bar is pretty low for a name for the sunbeam baby.

• Haha

pussycatmeowed

She’s taking so much time to soak into the video function on her phone. You don’t owe it to anyone to share every detail of your life. It’s your choice. I don’t think people need to be berated for wanting to know given you posted 1000000 videos and pics of you caressing and rubbing your pregnant belly since conception.

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Looks like she went straight from hospital to the injectables clinic - fucking ridiculous freshly overfilled lips in today's stories. Fuckwit.

Also, figured she'd lied about the time of arrival - every time since the birth she's mentioned how many days post-partum, she's been a day out from what we saw on Insta.

You're not a celeb, love - no one gives a fuck when you had the 4th spawn or what sex it is (although we knew it was a boy because you also knew pre-birth and everything was colour coordinated) 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow

beigebabe

VIP Member
Some of the comments on that post are coo coo crazy. Surrender to your portal? What the FUCK. If some of your IRL friends and family haven’t met this spirit kid, post to your personal Instagram. Better still take another hiatus and FUCK THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR PORTAL OFFLINE.

• Haha

shelookscute

Chatty Member
The kid is literally hours old and she has orchestrated the filming of the sibling meeting from two views, edited, made and posted a video of it all? She’s a fruit-loop!

Shazza Snarki

I might be old school, but why does one need a babymoon when it's your fourth baby? I don't understand why you need to palm the three kids already 'earthside' for a few nights away, I just think it's self-involved. Guess she will have a baby shower next 🙄

Shazza Snarki

Guuyyssss, can confirm baby is a boy, born early Sunday morning. So while she was posting about it being 'baby time' he was already 12+ hours old and she was already using the poor thing for engagement. I just ran into a friend who's kids go to the same school as the spirit babies siblings 👀
But yes I agree, does anyone really care anymore about the gender?

• Wow
  • Haha

ammg885

Woke up to her kids looking like that? Hair perfectly done? Sure Jan 🙄
I’m sorry but she isn’t fooling anyone. So the kids woke up, got dressed, did their hair, emptied the dishwasher, made breakfast and cleaned up the table and then got their books/ devices out - all while she slept in? They sit there like zombies. It’s all so fake and scripted.

• Haha
  • Sad