Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Hey Georg, here's a life hack for you. I never had thousands of people asking for details about my babies because I did this REALLY WEIRD thing where I did not make a living from basically inviting people to pop their head into my uterus and have a look around.

I know this sounds insane, but when you spend years talking about the spirit baby you communicate with, talk about the joys of conceiving this spirit baby, announce a pregnancy before the piss has dried on the stick, spend all day every day shoving your belly into people's faces, make a huge deal about this self-naming baby, have 2746 naked photoshoots, and finally eject this magical telepathic being into the world with more photo coverage than a royal wedding, people tend to show some interest. It's a bit far-fetched and inconvenient but most people avoid this by keeping the majority of the conception, pregnancy and birth pretty hush hush.

To be fair, most of us have never met a baby who chose their own name from within the womb and we're curious to see what newborn babies tend to name themselves. I bet spirit baby has conveniently chosen a crunchy influencer name that fits all your rules.

I thought switching the phone off would be a more grounded earth mama thing to do but then I also thought lip fillers and shopping at giant corporations didn't fit the spiritual earth mama thing and you clearly disagree.

Nobody besides you and your brother husband should care about what is between your childs legs, unless you're keeping the gender private altogether dragging it out for engagement is weird. Raking in money and views from utter strangers who want to know details of your childs genitals is not what a normal parent does. Nor do normal parents have children who look utterly terrified and exhausted at all times.

Apologies for the rant but nothing baffles me more than influencers who revolve their life around views and engagement and then pretend to be affronted by people showing interest in what they're putting out. She knows what she's doing. And she knows that once she's revealed the name and we've had our fun gossiping about it her engagement will go right back down, until spirit baby 5 descends her magical tunnel and arrives earthside

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Dans a cheater, always has been and always will be. It’s all happy on instagram but it won’t last forever until he gets caught.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

beigebabe

VIP Member
With all the welcome to 🌏 and earth side comments, perhaps Alf is a fitting name, like the TV show, Alien Life Form, since clearly this spirit baby landed here from another planet.
I’d love to start a campaign to ban earthside plaques. What a waste of a perfectly good tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Summer no longer follows Georg on IG and has not mentioned new baby or Georg at all.... Wonder what happened between these 'besties'!
It all comes back to the baby announcement. She knew Summer was struggling, and she not only sprang it on her in front of another friend, she filmed it and put it on social media.
They never used to be close, more acquaintances (their husbands are close friends) until they decided to combine forces to collaborate several years ago. Summer has always been the spiritual one and Georg started to go down that path after her repackaged breakdown. She started copying Summer (spiritual stuff, clothing/style, same holistic practitioners), but doesn't have the money Summer has to live that same lifestyle, and it started to get bitchy. The one thing she ended up having that Summer couldn't was the pregnancy, and her baby announcement was so pointed.
Anyone who knows Summer never understood her relationship with Georg. She's actually a pretty decent person. The only negative thing I would say about her is that she just needs to quit the IG filters because she does not look like that in real life.

• Heart

beigebabe

VIP Member
She needs to be honest here, she’s not soaking in the newborn, she’s soaking in herself, she’s the most self absorbed, deranged twat I’ve ever seen. She couldn’t love herself any more even if she tried.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Yep, I spotted this too. Nothing is a fluke with this freak, all highly planned to the last detail. 100% boy.
OR that other hand had pink tips, both genders covered.🤔
---
One thing I'm happy to have not seen so far is a photo with the umbilical cord draped over her belly in a heart shape like Miss koiree. That scared me for life.😟🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Msoscyq

VIP Member
He DID get caught out, hence the breakdown after Daphne. Didn't know he was still doing it though. Not surprised. I'd keep cheating too if that was my wife
Why doesn't he just leave then? You don't continually cheat on your wife if you love her.

It's one thing to have the kids on a tight schedule, but something is still not right. Kids act up, they laugh, they're cheeky. These kids have no spark what so ever. The insiders that are here, what are these kids like off camera? Are they really that lifeless? Do they have friends? What do George's friends think about her kids going to bed at 5pm?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

snarklife

Pals … roll me in fairy dust and remind me to set my alarm for 3am to drag my small children to the beach for sunrise so I can prance about on a fresh winter morn. I just realised I too have spirit babies who communicated their name to me prior to being born. Here I was thinking once I liked a name I just paid attention and started noticing it.

I cackled that the first sign was opening Instagram and seeing it on a name suggestion page. Doesn’t George make money from Instagram? Can someone explain the algorithm to her and why as a pregnant woman there was baby related content was appearing on her home page?

Here I was thinking the spirit bebe spelled it out with his umbilical cord during an ultrasound or something.

• Haha
Let’s just say we’ve had a bit of a history and he messaged me when he was away for work which happened to be in my local town and wanted to catch up.. we’ve never hung out as friends or had coffee before. 🫠

• Wow

pussycatmeowed

If I ever set my camera up to film my husband and I interact he would die. I find this family so bizarre. The kids going to “school” at the crack of dawn blows my mind. They just seem so subdued for kids of their ages.

If her other offspring's were normal kids she wouldn't be finding it easy 🤣🤣 her kids are on something. They are the most emotionless anaemic looking children
Anaemic! Yes! They are so pale and sunken looking. Almost like they never go into the daylight and are locked indoors all the time. They also come across as extremely awkward and socially inept on her stories, but then maybe this is just their visceral reactions to having a phone shoved in their face all the time. Anytime I see them dancing for the camera, or acting hyped up before school, it seems so forced. Like she's had a stern word with them before she starts filming and they know to act like trained monkeys or mummy will be angry.
I know people who went to school with her, and dance school with her, and run in circles with mutual friends crossing over into those circles. Can confirm it was 100% a post partum breakdown after Daphne which she rewrapped into a spiritual awakening to try to make money from a podcast. And fyi, the awakening bullshit was her parents idea. The crazy seed was firmly planted long long ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

salover

I’ve not had a C-section but is it not incredibly dangerous to be waiting around in labour at home knowing it could turn into an emergency if she progressed quickly?! Just for the sake of saying the baby came when they decided and she ‘went into labour’???? She is truly a fruitloop!
I don’t believe she was in labour for one second. Probably had Braxton Hicks’s. The video of her in labour at home bending over unable to talk through the pain and swaying. Then hours later at the hospital filming a reel shaking her bum? Tell me you’ve never been in labour without telling me you’ve never been in labour 🤦🏻‍♀️ All lies, all content.

Reactions: 14