Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

em1985

Ohhh what do we think the three 'projects' are? I bet something weighted for children, some sort of yoga program for kids too? 🤔

Shazza Snarki

The Woulfe Christmas photos. Why does she insist on having her stomach on show at EVERY opportunity, looks as tacky as the dad's moustache.
How else would we know she's pregnant. Apart from the fact that she mentions it at every opportunity.

Do we think she's had work done? She looks totally different from her throwback photos🤷‍♀️
Lips obviously (badly done). I think she's had her nose done and some point after baby 3 was born. If you look at photos it looks different to me (though could be angles/filters). I had posted a side by side comparison in the one of the earlier Aussie influencer threads to get other's opinions. If she has had it done, it's also not a great job.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Preparing meals for her family of six for the last five months, SpIrIt BoY has hardly been chowing down on your home cooked dinners since birth woo woo Georg.

kirstieeh

She needs to be honest here, she’s not soaking in the newborn, she’s soaking in herself, she’s the most self absorbed, deranged twat I’ve ever seen. She couldn’t love herself any more even if she tried.
Absolutely!! Baby is for her content.