Geordie Shore #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Gaz on a tik tok recently saying Scott was the cleanest of them all. He’d get home drunk from a night out and start washing clothes for everyone.
Gaz would wake up in the morning to a pile of folded washing that he’d ironed too. I’m sure he said he ironed shoe laces too

Reactions: 7
He did seem very domesticated compared to the rest of them.

Scotty T is in the background of a few scenes in Cancun, the series before he joined.
did they send him out there on purpose to see how he gelled with people before selecting him? Or did he follow them in the hope of being cast? Can’t be the latter lol.

Bethan was in a few episodes before she joined too. I saw somewhere that this is what the producers did with newbies to see how they gelled with the cast

I rewatch but only the first few series before they start introducing too many randoms. Love that one when Charlotte and Scotty get absolutely fucked on absinthe

Reactions: 8
yup! I’m on season 15 at the minute, forgot Steph was even in it!
I don’t remember a Steph, I must have stopped watching by then! I think I stopped after the big birthday battle? When Charlotte and Gary decided to make a go of things?
did Charlotte ever have a leaving scene or did she just not go back after her eptopic pregnancy? Because I’m sure it was news she was done which was the reason I didn’t bother tuning in to the next series!
---
I rewatch but only the first few series before they start introducing too many randoms. Love that one when Charlotte and Scotty get absolutely fucked on absinthe
That one was brilliant, with their fluffy hats
yeah me too, wasn’t keen on a lot of the new members especially Chloe!
---
The outfits!
What a time
Such good nostalgia

Logistically also way easier. A big open warehouse makes filming way easier and gives plenty of space for all the off screen crew stuff. Houses are so much more difficult to film in. Unless it’s like Jersey Shore where the location is what really matters, the warehouse is definitely the way to go.

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Chloe, she is such an attention seeker, a bully and just a down right nasty person. I don’t know how the rest of the cast put up with her, I would’ve walked!

I don’t think Charlotte did a leaving scene, she just didn’t return and I don’t blame her to be honest, but the whole show went massively downhill after she left. She was such a big character who left some big shoes to fill.

Reactions: 9
Thanks, I thought so. Can’t blame her, as if Gary didn’t put her through enough before having to go through that as well.

I still crack up watching her stumbling back drunk one night in cancun shouting ‘I’m an independent woman!’
And shouting at sophie ‘I’ve had shits that weigh more than him!!’
So many funny moments I had forgotten all about.
---
And agreed about Chloe. She did the same behaviour in every season, fall for boy, get massively obsessed over boy, kick off every single time they go on the pull. At least with Charlotte she was likeable and it wasn’t a different bloke every time.

Reactions: 4
And don’t forget how Chloe treated the girls - like the recent clarification that she slept with Kyle. Not just some lad one of the girls had been with, but Hollys long term boyfriend around that time and someone she had seen marrying. She’s just a vile person out for only herself.

Reactions: 6
My favourite Charlotte moment is when she did speed dating and the guy was so depressive she had to lie about his hair being really cool and gave him a sympathy tick

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s vile. Only cares about herself!

Reactions: 1
I cannot stand Chloe, she is such an attention seeker, a bully and just a down right nasty person. I don’t know how the rest of the cast put up with her, I would’ve walked!
The scene of her dragging Zahida by her hair extensions should have been enough to have her removed from the show.
Vile.

Reactions: 8
My favourite Charlotte moment is when she did speed dating and the guy was so depressive she had to lie about his hair being really cool and gave him a sympathy tick
Ahh it used to be so good
I remember it was a good thing to watch when hungover when the drink anxiety was bad - I could think to myself I wasn’t that bad or ‘oh it’s not just me’ when watching it

Reactions: 4