Geordie Shore #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Bethan have her own thread? Could have sworn I saw one once upon a time ago but had a quick search and all I can see is mentions of her on other threads

Does Bethan have her own thread? Could have sworn I saw one once upon a time ago but had a quick search and all I can see is mentions of her on other threads
Yes I'm pretty sure she does not very active from what I remember

Yes, she does.

The GS house finally got demolished a few weeks ago. Although it lost its spark a long time ago it’s pretty bittersweet and feels like the end of an era. I know that the cast said it was terrible to live in but I’m surprised they never rented it out like they do with the JS shore house.

Reactions: 7
The GS house finally got demolished a few weeks ago. Although it lost its spark a long time ago it’s pretty bittersweet and feels like the end of an era. I know that the cast said it was terrible to live in but I’m surprised they never rented it out like they do with the JS shore house.
The JS house was actually a real house owned by Danny though. I think he still owns it. The GS one always looked more like a set to me

Reactions: 6
I was disappointed to see bijoux was gone on my trip to Newcastle recently it was terrible but still it was a novelty to go to

Reactions: 1
I was disappointed to see bijoux was gone on my trip to Newcastle recently it was terrible but still it was a novelty to go to
Is Eldon Square still good for shopping? Moved away from the area years ago but I enjoyed going there occasionally. I remember when the Metrocentre was being built and only had about half a dozen shops open lol.

Is Eldon Square still good for shopping? Moved away from the area years ago but I enjoyed going there occasionally. I remember when the Metrocentre was being built and only had about half a dozen shops open lol.
I’m only down the road and never been to eldon square for years… it doesn’t even have a Zara! I’m of the generation that spent every Saturday getting the bus to the metro centre to go on the rollercoaster!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m only down the road and never been to eldon square for years… it doesn’t even have a Zara! I’m of the generation that spent every Saturday getting the bus to the metro centre to go on the rollercoaster!
Hahhan me too. Used to get the metro to Heworth then jump on the shuttle to the metro.

That rollercoaster is still alive and kicking elsewhere in the country apparently!

Reactions: 3
Hahhan me too. Used to get the metro to Heworth then jump on the shuttle to the metro.

That rollercoaster is still alive and kicking elsewhere in the country apparently!
I need to find it! I say I’m down the road but I’m a good hour away by the X99 bus… I remember once my ‘mates’ wouldn’t let me come unless I wore a teeny tiny mini skirt 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember the food court and the rides, can't quite remember a rollercoaster but I was working full time by then so probably too old for it lol. I did used to take days off and shop for the whole day in the Metro with my friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Seems Kyle has a clear pattern of treating female co-stars horribly. Can only imagine what he’s like when cameras aren’t around.

Seems Kyle has a clear pattern of treating female co-stars horribly. Can only imagine what he’s like when cameras aren’t around.

Fancy having the audacity to mistreat anyone when your teeth look that hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Abbie walked past me the other day with her dad. She is tiny!

It made me remember about her dad on BGT and Simon hated it 🤣

Reactions: 2