Geordie Shore #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know why Talia didn’t come back? They seem to change the cast continually but I actually quite liked Talia, way more than Chloe and Bethan. I feel like those two have branded themselves as a pair now ‘lose one you lose both’ kind of thing, although I’d love it if they both fucked off! For some reason MTV seem to think Chloe is their money maker when she really actually turns me off the show she’s rank.

Reactions: 12
Does anybody know why Talia didn’t come back? They seem to change the cast continually but I actually quite liked Talia, way more than Chloe and Bethan. I feel like those two have branded themselves as a pair now ‘lose one you lose both’ kind of thing, although I’d love it if they both fucked off! For some reason MTV seem to think Chloe is their money maker when she really actually turns me off the show she’s rank.
I stopped watching it once it became the "chloe show"

Reactions: 12
Talia quit but she’s never said why. There was some rumour that she developed some health issues, stomach problems, and she wanted time to get better. She seems really happy though!

Reactions: 2
New here - sorry if this has already been discussed but I’m rewatching and just looked Scotty T up on Instagram… he has over 3m followers and less than 15 comments per grid post. Bot city!!

• Haha
Little promo vid for the reunion series has been posted ngl I'm looking forward to this series lol 😅 even if Gary and Vicky aren't in it they'll be mentioned, and all old/new drama from past and present

Reactions: 3
Little promo vid for the reunion series has been posted ngl I'm looking forward to this series lol 😅 even if Gary and Vicky aren't in it they'll be mentioned, and all old/new drama from past and present
I’m going to sound like a cow but I don’t care, I cannot be arsed with Holly and Kyle and their drama. She caused it by forcing him into a relationship when he blatantly wasn’t ready then being shocked when he behaved exactly as you’d expect on the show. She’ll tell the VT 95 times about how she’s marrying someone else and she’s moved on while she tells him every 5 minutes how much he hurt her and I will have to poke my eyes out with forks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going to sound like a cow but I don’t care, I cannot be arsed with Holly and Kyle and their drama. She caused it by forcing him into a relationship when he blatantly wasn’t ready then being shocked when he behaved exactly as you’d expect on the show. She’ll tell the VT 95 times about how she’s marrying someone else and she’s moved on while she tells him every 5 minutes how much he hurt her and I will have to poke my eyes out with forks.
Yeah tbh don't think anyone wants to hear about all of that but you just know it's going to happen 😅 will be the same with Charlotte and Gary - someone will be told to mention him and then a conversation will start 🙄🙃 but tbf i do want to see the conversation that Holly and Kyle have as they hash things out, they started following each other after the Portugal trip

Reactions: 5
Yeah tbh don't think anyone wants to hear about all of that but you just know it's going to happen 😅 will be the same with Charlotte and Gary - someone will be told to mention him and then a conversation will start 🙄🙃 but tbf i do want to see the conversation that Holly and Kyle have as they hash things out, they started following each other after the Portugal trip
I’m genuinely relieved Gary didn’t go 😂

Where did it get posted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.