Geordie Shore #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I think every time I watch this current series is WHY DIDNT THEY GET A HOTEL 😂 it would have had cleaners, people not needing to share villas with people they don’t know etc. I know obviously they were probably told this it’s what’s happening but ffs. Jordan sticks out like a sore thumb amongst all the geordie fellas in their vests 😂 also I cannot deal with all of Jays gesticulations during the interview parts it’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Casey’s such a wet wipe. Asking Marnie very seriously why would you do that? She took a tiny bit of an ice cream she bought

Reactions: 4
That was a boring episode.
Marnie only seem concerned in not being able to go out, not that her children were ill.
Abbies nan was only the entertainment and where did Ricci dissappear to?

Casey’s such a wet wipe. Asking Marnie very seriously why would you do that? She took a tiny bit of an ice cream she bought
He is a wet wipe, but I'd have been annoyed with her too. She deliberately did something to wind up the kid, knowing that Casey - not her - would be dealing with the consequences.

That was a boring episode.
Marnie only seem concerned in not being able to go out, not that her children were ill.
Abbies nan was only the entertainment and where did Ricci dissappear to?
I was wondering where he went too! Did he leave in the previous episode? I actually can’t remember 🙉

Marnie is such a child and hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body

I’m just catching up on the episode where Sam comes to see Chloe. But I can’t get my head round James’ girlfriend being 26. She looks so much older! She runs a tanning salon so I’m guessing she’s spent a bit too long on the sunbeds👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I’ve just watched the most recent episode so spoilers ahead.

So Marnie and Chantelle left the honeymoon early because the kids got sick. (Everyone left later that day🤷🏻‍♀️)

James and his girlfriend announced they are moving to Dubai.

Back to Newcastle- Nathan met up with Chloe and gave out about Charlotte saying she wasnt supportive of him. On the taxi on the way to Hollys baby shower he continued to give out about Charlotte to Abbie. He arrives and gives Charlotte a hug and Alba. In green screen he announces he hasnt met baby Alba????? So hes giving out about charlotte but hasnt gone out of HIS way to meet Alba?

Charlotte, Holly & Sophie have a little chat about Marnie. Marnie was invited to the baby shower but didnt go.

Chantelle and Chloe werent invited to the baby shower.

Kyle is planning a farewell for James.

next weeks preview:
Nathan and Charlotte speak. Holly has her baby & James has his farewell.

My conclusion of this episode:
Marnie Chloe and Nathan are the problem 👏

Reactions: 17

So Marnie and Chantelle left the honeymoon early because the kids got sick. (Everyone left later that day🤷🏻‍♀️)

Back to Newcastle- Nathan met up with Chloe and gave out about Charlotte saying she wasnt supportive of him. On the taxi on the way to Hollys baby shower he continued to give out about Charlotte to Abbie. He arrives and gives Charlotte a hug and Alba. In green screen he announces he hasnt met baby Alba????? So hes giving out about charlotte but hasnt gone out of HIS way to meet Alba?

Charlotte, Holly & Sophie have a little chat about Marnie. Marnie was invited to the baby shower but didnt go.

next weeks preview:

Thanks for that 😂 my conclusion is this show is absolutely done like honestly surely no one enjoys watching it anymore

Reactions: 8
Thanks for that 😂 my conclusion is this show is absolutely done like honestly surely no one enjoys watching it anymore
Apparently they start filming the new series in April/May. So they think they can get another series out of them all when this series has been an absolute disaster

Reactions: 5
Apparently they start filming the new series in April/May. So they think they can get another series out of them all when this series has been an absolute disaster
im really curious what the viewing figures are like, it’s absolutely awful I just wait to see it on fyp and often scroll past now, shame they ruined it as it was pretty good to begin with and I do enjoy rewatching previous serious

It's probably Marnie walking down the stairs. They make it this big thing on not knowing who is going. Charlotte doesn't turn up, she was in Manchester the night they filmed the going away party

Reactions: 1
Maybe James was so shocked because Marnie was standing up on her own and Casey wasn’t holding an oxygen tank and a piss bag for her. He is so used to her being horizontal he didn’t recognise her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can anyone like Chloe and Marnie? Serious question 😂 they are vile

Can’t believe they took an earlier flight knowing they had been up all night with a vomiting bug. Bet that whole flight ended up ill. So selfish.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Interesting how Marnie refers to her son as spoilt! I’m sure all Marnie has said on repeat is “my honeymoon” throughout the show. Her and Casey are absolute grotters, I bet their house is filthy. No mention of Rox having adhd again.
---
I’ve gone back to the start of Geordie shore and it looks so old. And god the boys are all bloody awful.

Last edited:
Interesting how Marnie refers to her son as spoilt! I’m sure all Marnie has said on repeat is “my honeymoon” throughout the show. Her and Casey are absolute grotters, I bet their house is filthy. No mention of Rox having adhd again.
---
I’ve gone back to the start of Geordie shore and it looks so old. And god the boys are all bloody awful.
I started watching it for the first time last year up to the end of series 5 so I haven't seen Marnie in it yet...I need to get back onto it and finish it through.

next weeks preview:

Couldn't agree more. Because it's only 3 of them that have complained about charlotte.
Nathan needs to be center of attention, he goes on about Chloe wanting to be Center of attention, however, it's really him. He might say it's not, but his actions have spoken so much louder. Nathan still follows Charlotte on IG but I don't think she follows him anymore.
Marnie... unfortunately doesn't have any kinda proper income in terms of business ventures. I don't know if you would call OF a business ventrue as it seems to be the only "stable" income that she's getting.
Chloe likes to promote any product... I'm guessing any product that is paying her the big bucks. And Nathan?... well, looking at his IG he hasn't posted since last year.

However, i do see Marnie, Chloe and Nathan going Live on TikTok asking for gifts. well, one of their lives that came up on my fyp.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.