Geordie Shore #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe keeps popping up on my fyp for some reason, she’s now going for the weeklies alongside Nathan. I guess the money is running out and no job offers for either of them.

Reactions: 7
Chloe keeps popping up on my fyp for some reason, she’s now going for the weeklies alongside Nathan. I guess the money is running out and no job offers for either of them.
She’s always been a scruffy cow. Not surprised she’s begging on tiktok.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the recent episode. As usual nothing interesting:
marnie moaning because her poor kids are sick and she just wants to “cancel the honeymoon”.
Chloe and Sam had a pointless meet up.
Abbies Nana is a mad one 😂
Chloe wasnt invited to hollys baby shower 👀
Wonder if Nathan and Charlotte will sort things out next week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the recent episode. As usual nothing interesting:
marnie moaning because her poor kids are sick and she just wants to “cancel the honeymoon”.
Chloe and Sam had a pointless meet up.
Abbies Nana is a mad one 😂
Chloe wasnt invited to hollys baby shower 👀
Wonder if Nathan and Charlotte will sort things out next week
Abbie’s Nanna is out of control 😂

When Abbie pushed her on James & Leah’s bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Just shows how boring this series has been that they had to bring the Nana's in to liven the place up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the latest episode and tbh not sure if I will. Shows how the show has gone to tit when you have to resort to bringing in Chloes mum and Abbies Gran ffs 😂 I'd be mortified if I were related to them

• Haha
View attachment 2769980

seems to me she was thinking she’d get a lot more screen time 👀
---

A wonder how much they r paying the nan to star in these??
I was just reading that and was thinking the same 😂. And James' reply saying it's a shame all they care about is the drama. Tbf I thought this is what this series was all about was to show their real lives outside of Geordie Shore but the producers obviously found them boring if they cut out scenes of them

Reactions: 9
I have just caught up on all the episodes. Marnie is coming across so badly. Editors really doing them dirty. In the episode where the kids were bring sick it kept panning across the balcony at the family villa and it just had hundreds of crap piled up on the balcony, making them out to be right clatty bastards. Kids do make a mess but that villa is stinking. They shouldn’t have filmed the kids so unwell either poor wee guys. Its awful when kids have the vomiting bug.

The Sam and Chloe scene was a tit as well she was horrible to him not sure why he agreed to do that must have been some wedge he was offered.

Reactions: 9
I have just caught up on all the episodes. Marnie is coming across so badly. Editors really doing them dirty. In the episode where the kids were bring sick it kept panning across the balcony at the family villa and it just had hundreds of crap piled up on the balcony, making them out to be right clatty bastards. Kids do make a mess but that villa is stinking. They shouldn’t have filmed the kids so unwell either poor wee guys. Its awful when kids have the vomiting bug.

The Sam and Chloe scene was a tit as well she was horrible to him not sure why he agreed to do that must have been some wedge he was offered.
I think he had a post up on his story saying he got paid to go on it again and it would be good publicity for him!

I totally agree Marnie and Casey are coming across terrible in this season. All they have done in moan. 🙃

Reactions: 11
Is James’ girlfriend a similar age to James? She looks so much older.

Marnie and Casey come across so badly. The constantly moaning about their kids and how it’s their honeymoon. They must get a ton of time to themselves back home as neither of them have jobs.

Reactions: 3
Is James’ girlfriend a similar age to James? She looks so much older.

Marnie and Casey come across so badly. The constantly moaning about their kids and how it’s their honeymoon. They must get a ton of time to themselves back home as neither of them have jobs.
I think she's 26?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on Tuesdays episode and I think 80% of the programme is the cast talking in their interviews which shows how tit the show must’ve been that they had barely any entertaining footage!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.