Geordie Shore #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread since I’m planning to watch the new series tonight! Does anyone know why Vicky and Gary aren’t on it?

Reactions: 2
New to this thread since I’m planning to watch the new series tonight! Does anyone know why Vicky and Gary aren’t on it?
Vicky wants nothing to do with Geordie Shore. And Gary's life is far past what it was back when he was on the show and didn't want to do the show (and mainly cause he'd have to see charlotte and they'd make them talk about the past and he doesn't like to acknowledge her 😅)

Reactions: 10
Maybe it’s because it’s the first episode but the new season feels so overproduced and fake 😬

Reactions: 8
Just watching the new reunion show - you can see the difference in experiences they got from the show e.g. Charlotte looks back on it with such fond memories but jay seems like he really regrets leaving when he did! I always wondered if he wish he’d have stayed as I think he left before they started getting shows and a lot of work outside of the show! I always wondered why they didn’t have him back when he had broken up with his gf as a lot of the main ones he had started with we’re still on it!

Marty looks terrible, he looks like he’s an addict and seems to really have to focus on what he’s saying! Also with Scotty T I think he sounds like he has never been able to move on from the show.

Reactions: 9
Just watching the new reunion show - you can see the difference in experiences they got from the show e.g. Charlotte looks back on it with such fond memories but jay seems like he really regrets leaving when he did! I always wondered if he wish he’d have stayed as I think he left before they started getting shows and a lot of work outside of the show! I always wondered why they didn’t have him back when he had broken up with his gf as a lot of the main ones he had started with we’re still on it!

Marty looks terrible, he looks like he’s an addict and seems to really have to focus on what he’s saying! Also with Scotty T I think he sounds like he has never been able to move on from the show.
Scott looked bad but Marty did look worse. Was his accent always that strong? I had to listen properly to understand him

Is Charlotte still in love with Gaz? They haven’t spoken since her ectopic pregnancy. I can’t understand why she’d ever want to meet him on camera after what happened. He didn’t want even mention her during his story thing they all did

Reactions: 5
Scott looked bad but Marty did look worse. Was his accent always that strong? I had to listen properly to understand him

Is Charlotte still in love with Gaz? They haven’t spoken since her ectopic pregnancy. I can’t understand why she’d ever want to meet him on camera after what happened. He didn’t want even mention her during his story thing they all did
She always no doubt will still have feelings there giving the history they have other than the romance stuff they were actually friends. I just hate that mtv and the producers will always make it a focal point in every GShore related thing she does cause they know she'll be open and honest about it. I only watched bits of the ep but you could tell that was the storyline for her they wanted to focus on in the first ep - Charlotte and Gary. Probably why they made it look like she was the one behind the whole reunion thing and getting everyone together so she'd have to reach out to Gary when really it was all down to the producers.

I'm just looking forward to next weeks ep when she tells everyone she's pregnant and Gary doesn't show up to the reunion and their storyline hopefully will end

Reactions: 3
She always no doubt will still have feelings there giving the history they have other than the romance stuff they were actually friends. I just hate that mtv and the producers will always make it a focal point in every GShore related thing she does cause they know she'll be open and honest about it. I only watched bits of the ep but you could tell that was the storyline for her they wanted to focus on in the first ep - Charlotte and Gary. Probably why they made it look like she was the one behind the whole reunion thing and getting everyone together so she'd have to reach out to Gary when really it was all down to the producers.

I'm just looking forward to next weeks ep when she tells everyone she's pregnant and Gary doesn't show up to the reunion and their storyline hopefully will end
I thought it was telling that James or Jay I think said something like they were always just side characters in the Charlotte and Gaz story.
Never thought about how annoying that must have been for the others

Reactions: 3
Loved geordie shore when it first came on the first 5/6 seasons were elite and i did enjoy 8,9 and 11 too after Big Birthday Battle and Charlotte jacking it in seemed to go downhill and not watched it in ages but thought the bbb was so good this season could be good thought the first ep was terrible

Reactions: 5
Yes- she is OBSESSED with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Kyle looks like Donny Osmond with those bleeping teeth!

Haha no one said they wanted to see Vicky. Says a lot.
All of the girls are frightened by her, everyone would be stepping on egg shells around her. She’s a vile bully who acted like mother Hen in the house and the other girls who are quite frankly thick had an idea that she was much smarter than everyone else simply because she knew a big word every now and then.

During the big birthday bash you could see it in Charlottes face when it’s mentioned every one is coming back and she was like “bleeping hell please don’t let Vicky come back”

Even during season 2 when Becca came in, she simply didn’t like the girl because she was younger thinner and got the fellas attention. When James was having a chat with Becca he mentions no one likes her but is too afraid to say anything cause she’s a bleeping nightmare and will make your life hell. She called Becca a slag and all the names under the sun, whilst shagging Ricci in the next room whilst her boyfriend is at home clueless as to what’s going.

It’s quite telling that most girls in the house but her are still friends and are regularly seen going out and doing things together.

Someone also on a previous thread I partook in knew Vicky and knew she did acting courses and with her acting she knew when to act soft and gentle to manipulate people into being on her side. There’s two sides to her, the funny cheerful and soft Geordie and the real her who is manipulative and mean.

She’s a violent coke head and a vile mouthed cow, I can’t stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kyle looks like Donny Osmond with those bleeping teeth!

All of the girls are frightened by her, everyone would be stepping on egg shells around her. She’s a vile bully who acted like mother Hen in the house and the other girls who are quite frankly thick had an idea that she was much smarter than everyone else simply because she knew a big word every now and then.

During the big birthday bash you could see it in Charlottes face when it’s mentioned every one is coming back and she was like “bleeping hell please don’t let Vicky come back”

Even during season 2 when Becca came in, she simply didn’t like the girl because she was younger thinner and got the fellas attention. When James was having a chat with Becca he mentions no one likes her but is too afraid to say anything cause she’s a bleeping nightmare and will make your life hell. She called Becca a slag and all the names under the sun, whilst shagging Ricci in the next room whilst her boyfriend is at home clueless as to what’s going.

It’s quite telling that most girls in the house but her are still friends and are regularly seen going out and doing things together.

Someone also on a previous thread I partook in knew Vicky and knew she did acting courses and with her acting she knew when to act soft and gentle to manipulate people into being on her side. There’s two sides to her, the funny cheerful and soft Geordie and the real her who is manipulative and mean.

She’s a violent coke head and a vile mouthed cow, I can’t stand her
I can’t stand her either!! . She’s fake AF

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t stand Vicky, Becca or Chantelle so happy if any of them don’t bother turning up 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.