Geordie Shore #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty certain it's Greg. A few of them followed him that night they filmed. All OGs were there besides Gary and Vicky

Reactions: 1
Awww but I liked Greg! He wasn't as douchey as the other guys which was nice to have some variation on the men in the house

Reactions: 4
Really wish Chantelle wasn’t part of it, imo she’s the most aggravating cast member to ever appear on the show.

Reactions: 13
So the reunion show starts this coming week. I bet most of the cast for all the cash they have regret ever doing it. You have to think all that drinking for many years didn't do them any good and many of the women on the cast have had pregnancy issues and some men too. Now it could just be a coincidence but this heavy drinking show seems to have an higher than normal level of health issues.

Reactions: 2
So the reunion show starts this coming week. I bet most of the cast for all the cash they have regret ever doing it. You have to think all that drinking for many years didn't do them any good and many of the women on the cast have had pregnancy issues and some men too. Now it could just be a coincidence but this heavy drinking show seems to have an higher than normal level of health issues.
Is it the drink though or is it all the party drugs that went with it…

Reactions: 9
Wow, never thought of this.
Who had pregnancy issues?

Reactions: 1
Wow, never thought of this.
Who had pregnancy issues?
Marnie has issues with her youngest. As does Aaron. Charlotte had issues in the past. Gaz has had issues with his kid. Sophie can't get pregnant.

Probably more I can't think of but that show has a far higher than average ratio for pregnancy issues. It's either a massive coincidence or a result of their years on the show with drink and drugs.

Reactions: 6
Marnie has issues with her youngest. As does Aaron. Charlotte had issues in the past. Gaz has had issues with his kid. Sophie can't get pregnant.

Probably more I can't think of but that show has a far higher than average ratio for pregnancy issues. It's either a massive coincidence or a result of their years on the show with drink and drugs.
What happened with Gaz’s kids?
and I thought Sophie’s issue was just finding someone to procreate with!

Reactions: 9
Who's watching tonight? Apparently tonights ep is already on paramount plus people have been already watching it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was watching geordie ogs on mtv today, their faces omg how much work have they had done!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.