Geordie Princess Julie #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to pop a couple of aspirin and lay in a dark room. I blame Jules.
I don’t suppose you know the account that uploaded that screen recording? The police have just phoned me back asking if I have any and I’ve got the email address to forward anything on to her ❤
@julesnotallowed have some screen recordings on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had to pop a couple of aspirin and lay in a dark room. I blame Jules.
I don’t suppose you know the account that uploaded that screen recording? The police have just phoned me back asking if I have any and I’ve got the email address to forward anything on to her ❤
Oh amazing!! I bet we weren’t the only ones to of contacted them too.
Orrrrr plot twist… Carly contacted them too when she left 🤡

• Heart
If ya watch this video on TT she called the other girl Kayla n then realises what’s she’s said n changes it to Carla! She also says not to bring the bairn in that room cuz she’s got the “thing” in there. Possibly referring to the weapon.
The other girl also said to julie that she couldn’t tell anyone her real name.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Carly said she couldn’t tell anyone her real name???
I’m sure I heard Julie mention the name Vicky at some point actually!
If they have Julie’s phone it’ll all be n there I’m sure. But I defo heard the other girls say to Julie that she couldn’t tell anyone her real name and I also heard Julie call her Kayla then retract it and say Carla. I’m betting the majority of its on screen recording.

Reactions: 4
Oh amazing!! I bet we weren’t the only ones to of contacted them too.
Orrrrr plot twist… Carly contacted them too when she left 🤡
We definitely weren’t the only ones. I would’ve left the fuckwits to it but there being a small child there totally changed things.

I’ve emailed the videos from the julesnotallowed account. Now we wait to see what happens… She is in custody though. I sent the staff my sympathies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i do wanna add.. that someone came in joolz box, woo wooing joolz, and it was a Kayla sounding/ending name, chaela it ended, but .. rules on here i wanna be careful, she'd only just been speaking to her on live then it was a "look you need to be off here incase .." (she didn't want that particular friend in trouble-they both didn't know how to end it/stop the box) .... the mod that some have spoken of is C.. ends ly.. joolz has a way of not speaking correct names of people..
The woman in the box was someone called michaela, Kayla for short and the mod that turned up was known as Carly but Jules being the dimwit she is called Carly Kayla when she turned up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The woman in the box was someone called michaela, Kayla for short and the mod that turned up was known as Carly but Jules being the dimwit she is called Carly Kayla when she turned up
Yesss, that's it.. you're right ..
She can't piece a sentence together, she effs up her own bullsh
I posted a screenshot but got a bit worried that it might not be allowed as it had other people messaging in the live and her in the box, I have one with them crossed out like but doesn't prove a thing that way.😳

Reactions: 2
Celebrations 🍾 hope she's been caught with whatever she had in the house and a nice wee remand would be great but doubt it knowing her she will wiggle out it.

Anyone know if John was also arrested?

Reactions: 4
We definitely weren’t the only ones. I would’ve left the fuckwits to it but there being a small child there totally changed things.

I’ve emailed the videos from the julesnotallowed account. Now we wait to see what happens… She is in custody though. I sent the staff my sympathies.
I’m so pleased!! And that I was able to get back to my job properly 🙈🤣
Did they let you know any information?
If any weapons were found or anything

• Heart
I’m so pleased!! And that I was able to get back to my job properly 🙈🤣
Did they let you know any information?
If any weapons were found or anything
I’m glad you were able to get back to work too bless you! No, no other information other than she’s in custody. Nothing about John either.

I’m glad you were able to get back to work too bless you! No, no other information other than she’s in custody. Nothing about John either.
And how many times has she said the police knew about all these weapons and that she’s got rights for self defence!! 🤣
I bet it was armed police that turned up you know!

• Heart
And how many times has she said the police knew about all these weapons and that she’s got rights for self defence!! 🤣
I bet it was armed police that turned up you know!
Her bloody bumhole is jealous of her mouth at this point for sure! So much tit comes out of it!!
I would’ve thought they’d be armed… hope she pissed herself and is stuck in the same clothes in the cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s hope the Police don’t want to strip search her for hidden weapons as she is “still spunky from last nights sex” 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I didn’t realise you weren’t local!
I’m about 10 mins from her, if I wasn’t at work I would’ve jumped over in the car and watched it all unfold.. damn!!!
Nah I’m not local at all, she’s a national sensation! 😭😭
Ah I’m gutted you missed the chance for a front row view! She’s so inconsiderate when she pulls tit like this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.