Geordie Princess Julie #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wish she would, that's some sick/dangerous behaviour that needs a telling off, night in the cells would help any normal/decent person but i know it won't her😩😡

Reactions: 3
I knew the fact she wasnt coming on that tit was going down! With a bit of luck they’re both that much off their faces they haven’t been able to react quick enough and hide all evidence!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry to sound sceptical but how do you know? I really hope she has the head it’s the least she deserves
Seeing someone in handcuffs getting put in the back of a riot van is probably enough evidence in my eyes. Up to you if you want to believe me or not but I know what I seen 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seeing someone in handcuffs getting put in the back of a riot van is probably enough evidence in my eyes. Up to you if you want to believe me or not but I know what I seen 🤣
Oh no was just wondering if you were close or if it was what you’ve seen online or something lol
Was there a lot of police??? What I caught on the end of the live, they were booting at the door and could hear more sirens

Wooohoooo! 🚓
I do still believe she was all mouth but it’s not the point!!!

• Heart
"Forgive us our trespasses" it's the long need and want in us that are just so desperate for some kind of justice🥺🤭
you seeing that sounds amazing yknow

Reactions: 2
Good!!! How do you know?
Well done for letting them know. At least we know they have done their job. The way she’s been going on all day threatening about 1pm and then 5pm is enough to me to say she’s had intentions of doing something. Not sure why that other woman went with a kid though if that was the intentions because that’s disgraceful. I can imagine the woman with the child is going to be getting questioned about that too. I have visions of Julie being in the chronicle 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her trying all those keys in the door letting on to them she was trying to open it was just them biding time I reckon!
It all went crazy very quick, it was difficult to work out what was going on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her trying all those keys in the door letting on to them she was trying to open it was just them biding time I reckon!
It all went crazy very quick, it was difficult to work out what was going on
Is that when she said why are they kicking ‘johns door’ she thinks everyone is stupid 🤣 I wonder why she was even there in the first place and I have been wondering if that photo of the kicked in door was them burgling into their old house themselves 🤔

• Heart
Well done for letting them know. At least we know they have done their job. The way she’s been going on all day threatening about 1pm and then 5pm is enough to me to say she’s had intentions of doing something. Not sure why that other woman went with a kid though if that was the intentions because that’s disgraceful. I can imagine the woman with the child is going to be getting questioned about that too. I have visions of Julie being in the chronicle 🙃
That Carly didn’t even sound local did she…
But the fact she said 1pm, then 5pm, we got to 8pm and she was still sat in the pit she calls the ‘old house’, I honestly do think it was all talk.
Who knows as the night went on and she got more drunk though, thankfully the police have intervened and stopped whatever her plans were, whether they were to be followed through or not.

No that’s totally fair I didn’t mean to come across negatively.

Pop the champers lads, her neighbours get peace for one night at least!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely ridiculous she even considered going there regarding all that... For her to actually go!

Reactions: 1
There's many of us that have seen joolz in all sorts of states, i honestly believed she had a bad head on today, there was an ounce about her that didn't sit right, it was borderline maybe not even, but it was psycho, she had intent, she actually planned things out and was trying to fix up a weapon, all whilst live okay for views but not to this degree in all the years I've witnessed, wth, she even gave something John to sort out, making him an accomplice when he tried to calm her down previous, she's been with criminals before, is one herself.. it's weird cos she did mellow out, she went lethargic, again not a suprise but a different edge to her was around today . She's gonna blow bad soon

Reactions: 7
Julie has a crown! 👑 🤣🤣
For her night in the cell!
---
John, Carly & her lad should all be an accomplice!
Even that poor child knew she had weapons, a gun and the plans she had in mind!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve had to pop a couple of aspirin and lay in a dark room. I blame Jules.
If ya watch this video on TT she called the other girl Kayla n then realises what’s she’s said n changes it to Carla! She also says not to bring the bairn in that room cuz she’s got the “thing” in there. Possibly referring to the weapon.
I don’t suppose you know the account that uploaded that screen recording? The police have just phoned me back asking if I have any and I’ve got the email address to forward anything on to her ❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.