Geordie Princess Julie #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VERY convenient Carly left when she did and if she left with the weapons too… I feel sick
Do you think Carly took the weapons?
Was she not saying it as in if she took her to their address’ she would’ve had them in her car… they took their time to go to the door so they’ve probably hid them somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Some close drive by n see whats happening
---
Do you think Carly took the weapons?
Was she not saying it as in if she took her to their address’ she would’ve had them in her car… they took their time to go to the door so they’ve probably hid them somewhere
If they don’t find anything at Julie’s, that Carly’s took them with her

The live has ended now!!! Ahhhh man
Probably cos John ran out the back with whatever weapons so he’s took the internet with his phone

In what world does she think she can sit pissed on live talking about having a shooter and weapons and what they gonna do to people and no one’s gonna phone the coppers!

Reactions: 6
I wish I had of contacted them sooner but I needed to be 100% that she was at the dunston house for the address
You did what you could with what you had. Is the conversation still open? Would you be able to add information to it say? I’m thinking IF Carly has taken anything dangerous.. I wasn’t given any info to update with and my brain is so fast rn I can’t think straight

A mean what sort of mother takes their bairn to a druggys house? The absolute state that house is in as well. Should be ashamed of theirselves

Reactions: 7
You did what you could with what you had. Is the conversation still open? Would you be able to add information to it say? I’m thinking IF Carly has taken anything dangerous.. I wasn’t given any info to update with and my brain is so fast rn I can’t think straight
I’ve replied to it saying how the friend has left nd could have took them but not sure if it’s still open.
The main thing is they’ve arrived and the fact she hasn’t came back on hopefully somethings been done!

• Heart
Can screen recordings be added if anyones got them?

Reactions: 3
her whole live today, she expressed her intent .. had others in on it too, a few names involved, the plans, discussing where phone signals might ping, the fixing up a weapon or whatever it was she tried to have John sort for her, invited a child around it, the taking of drugs/whatever, all while blaming a neighbour for being a troll when she isn't one, probs just a person who dislikes all the new drama she has to live next to, she's dangerous, and will most likely make John the scapegoat as per usual.. like the other times she's beaten him but he gets the time for doing it to her?!

Reactions: 5
They’ve got my details and where I’m at work so if they do need any information they could easily contact me, I’m sure there’s plenty screen recordings on the accounts on TikTok,
It’s just finding the right ones where she mentions it,
If anyone finds any where she’s mentioning weapons etc, put them on here (cropped to where she’s mentioning them) and I’ll save them
---
I’m imagining IF she comes back, it’ll be the whole ‘nice try’…. If she doesn’t come back on, hopefully she’s been arrested!!

She’s just been arrested so I can’t wait to see what bullshit she comes back with when she’s released

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.