Geordie Julie #9 random shags, needs money for fags, john's on the brink so lets pile him with drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she never get sick of hearing her own whingy voice ffs ‘rant rant rant lie lie lie’ SHUT THE duck UP!! Could u be arsed really???

Reactions: 5
I've just seen a comment on Chelsea Lee Arts live that Junkie Jules got a bashing, is this true?

She's currently off her tits and shouting on her own live but I've got no idea what's happening
There’s a video of the argument on gossipgirl_xxoxx.

Reactions: 4
Eeeee I’m going to bed. She’s just repeating herself now, the lying trampy beg she is.
Roll on tomorrow’s antics and stories 🥱

Goodnight wonderful people 💋

I swear she’s just gone to the toilet and not wiped or flushed as she was smoking and holding her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Telling john he has bit and hit her tonight and she has proof, he asks to see it then starts screaming about other tit hes done.

Someone section her she needs serious help

Reactions: 7
Just seen the videos on the ultimate villan page 😳 haven't been on much thought ill have a nosey and she's fighting with the neighbours 🙈

Reactions: 2
The hissy fit with her ranting about Denise calling her phone made me belly laugh.

Has someone she’s fell out with her number on gumtree or gave it out something cos they amount off calls she’s getting would drive me insane

The hissy fit with her ranting about Denise calling her phone made me belly laugh.

Has someone she’s fell out with her number on gumtree or gave it out something cos they amount off calls she’s getting would drive me insane
A phone number was put in her comments earlier in her live. She said it wasn’t her number anymore and she knew who had posted it, then the story changed and I took it as that was still her number. I had her live on and off for several hours but I didn’t hear the phone calls start until late and it was constant for about 15 minutes or so. She kept cancelling the calls

Telling john he has bit and hit her tonight and she has proof, he asks to see it then starts screaming about other tit hes done.

Someone section her she needs serious help
I’ve noticed this a few times, she’ll make stories up about what he’s done and he hasn’t a clue what she’s on about Nd she’ll go on saying he was too drunk or off his nut to remember!
She’s so dangerous

Well last night was an absolute ball, hope you are all well rested and ready for today 😂

Police said they would be back this morning for her “proof”

Wow what a palava I've woken up to 😳 anyone know if there has been screen recordings posted on TT yet? I need to see the tit show!

You guys are legends, I love this thread 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.