Geordie Julie #9 random shags, needs money for fags, john's on the brink so lets pile him with drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Julie have a learning disability or fas has it been mentioned before? Facially I see it (smooth between lips and nose)

Reactions: 1
Very long story including lots of tubes been taken out and LOTS! Of operations, all which apparently happened 2 weeks ago 😂
Recovering Junkie (apparently sober for 3 years) but does lines of coke on live

Displays her whole life online forgetting everyone can see it and then blames whoever her enemy is at the time for “gossiping” and “spreading tit

Has thousands of enemies both on and off TikTok and a block list the size of the lines she sniffs

Blames the new enemies for posting blood, pubes and bullets through her door/window

Has her tubes tied or taken out and about a thousand ops and “cancer scares”

Is narcissistic as duck to John, has him at her beck and call and then goes and sleeps with someone and expects John to still stick around and love her 😅

She’s not that interesting herself but this drama is gorgeous x
I saw a video of her talking crap to her ex and then she's just let him walk in 😂

Reactions: 3
She was saying all of this with the neighbour cos of her Muslim boyfriend… nothing to do with her slagging them off on her way in!

Here she goes going on about Elsa again

She’s been blocked 🤣🤣

Omg I am living for tonight’s live 🤣🤣🤣 there’s a bit of everything been thrown in, all we need now is Elsa knocking on her door and it’s game over 🤣🤣
Ffs just as I wrote that comment she got blocked!! Wonder how long til she’s back on another account it can’t end now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right my tattle darlings, I’m off to bed. Let the drama commence tomorrow (if she dare show her face) saying that, she’ll probably be straight on trying to convince people it wasn’t her that started any of this haha!

Reactions: 4
Spinning john a web of lies i bet about the neighbours.julie forgets she was screaming at them or someone on the way back in. Yet tells john it all came out of nowhere what an idiot

Who is this loud mouth ar*ehole on live with her? She’s encouraging Julie to get her t*ts out and said she will suck her n*ps. She’s horrible. This screenshot is Julie responding to her. She would be better off telling her to put some clothes on
Shes such a hanger on. Probs applied for big brother 500 times.

Reactions: 4
She’s back and saying look at the bite marks on her arm she’s obviously bit herself ffs she needs help she’s dangerous!!

Reactions: 6
I've just seen a comment on Chelsea Lee Arts live that Junkie Jules got a bashing, is this true?

She's currently off her tits and shouting on her own live but I've got no idea what's happening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.