Geordie Julie #9 random shags, needs money for fags, john's on the brink so lets pile him with drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to the toon! My final wish for her to be knocked out tonight to complete my satisfaction is still possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chelsey asking her about the blood. She knows full well exactly what that was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg Chelsea just asked her she’s bleeding and she still said she was bitten !! Chelsea knows she’s a liar you can so tell

Reactions: 4
Chelsey is absolutely torturing her. Knows fine well she stabbed her self and telling her to go out haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eeee she’s a very dangerous person isn’t she!!
I just KNEW when she was spreading her own blood all over herself she was gonna say it was off her neighbour!

Reactions: 7
Can someone give Bullet points please I beg 🙏
Only just come across this woman seeing a profile made of her from recordings of her straddling some guy then shouting at another guy and when I looked her up shes live all erratic. Someone please explain

Reactions: 3
Ohh 3rd title in a row now 😆
Chelsea hareood is totally trolling her, julie is mistaking that as friendship haha bleeping nugget.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, here comes john now 🤣.
she will be having all the arrests tonight!
I need to go to sleep but can’t switch it off now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone give Bullet points please I beg 🙏
Only just come across this woman seeing a profile made of her from recordings of her straddling some guy then shouting at another guy and when I looked her up shes live all erratic. Someone please explain
Very long story including lots of tubes been taken out and LOTS! Of operations, all which apparently happened 2 weeks ago 😂
Recovering Junkie (apparently sober for 3 years) but does lines of coke on live

Displays her whole life online forgetting everyone can see it and then blames whoever her enemy is at the time for “gossiping” and “spreading tit

Has thousands of enemies both on and off TikTok and a block list the size of the lines she sniffs

Blames the new enemies for posting blood, pubes and bullets through her door/window

Has her tubes tied or taken out and about a thousand ops and “cancer scares”

Is narcissistic as duck to John, has him at her beck and call and then goes and sleeps with someone and expects John to still stick around and love her 😅

She’s not that interesting herself but this drama is gorgeous x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.