Geordie Julie #9 random shags, needs money for fags, john's on the brink so lets pile him with drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just shown a picture of James girlfriend (are they still together?) If I was Holly I’d be livid to be posted on Julie’s live and to be associated with her because of what James did

Reactions: 6
She must be bored today.
No mods and arguing at literally every comment! 🤣

“People can call me fat all they like, I’m not gonna change for anyone, I couldn’t give a duck
Yet last night it was all about the health kick and starting the gym and posting her progress pics in 3-6 month 🥱

Last night she wouldn’t mention the operation she was having cos of kids on the app yet she’s not stopped talking about sex/cock/cum everything today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eeeee! She’s right up Katee and Chelsea’s arse isn’t she! If anyone else had said what they had, she’d of been slagging them off left, right and centre day in and day out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.