Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant call a taxi but can buy fags ok hunz

Im fat if i get called it i dont want an apology lol its the truth.

She 100% should have listened earlier when he said he was hungry n wanted to go get food.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Can’t get a taxi my phones gonna die” get off live then you attention seeking blob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m made up johns got pissed and wrecked her day!

Serves her right for all the times she’s done it to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“He’s not a bad person” we know Julie, everyone’s on his side, YOU are the bad person. Literally always.

• Heart
Oh God! Apparently people are out looking for him. See, this is why they shouldn’t act up in pubs, especially with wrong’ens in the pub! They don’t give a tit!!! This is why you shouldn’t cry wolf Julie

Reactions: 6
Pwarrrr tonight has been eventful hasn’t it girls! She’s saying johns pushed her over when we ran away… Julie he wants away man!!! Awe no he’s taken £100 out ya bank? Now talking about how he wants kids. Julie just get off live and go home u gong

• Haha
She doesn’t even want a lift home. How many people are offering and she’s just ignoring them like always! And need it for your rent? You’ve spent half of it on drinks and that was alright!

Ohhhh nah.

“Why’s he taken £100 out the bank I need it for the rent” after telling everyone around her that she’s already tapped £200+ from the rent money?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“He didn’t hurt us loads, it was just a push” yup, called it 100 times. She’s not even subtle she’s BEGGING for any excuse to say he’s physically abusing her.

So tonight she’s “leaving john”, then crying telling him not to leave. She’s spent £200+ rent money but now the biggest rent issue is that john has taken £100. She’s been slapped, but not slapped, punched but not punched, and now pushed but “not hurt too much”.

If she ever tried to pull this tit where I live she’d be in hospital, not waiting on a bus.

He’s only done this cause he wants kids and carnt give him them, aww duck off man Julie

boring 🥱🥱

Reactions: 7
Not even 8pm and its kicked off😂😂😂

Ok so shes not getting on last bus home ? A random going to get her ? But wont answer her own door to her gifters 😳 what even is this fuckery

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was depressed before watching this - my life’s pretty good compared to this monstrosity thanks julez Hun

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s so dangerous! She’s going to get someone in serious trouble one day!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.