Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnnd for the first time tonight she’s mentioned that he grabbed her face and he’ll regret it.

Y’know who lies about domestic violence? bleeping nutjobs.

Woah woah woah … so after being so hurt by tonight antics instead of going home she wants to stay out? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Julie you got pushed on your fat ass because you can’t leave him alone! You push and push people until it backfires. Learn your bleeping lesson

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Feel like going to the town” with what money? I thought the money you had was for rent? She’s proper wasting that Laura’s time who’s coming for her as well.

Reactions: 8
Annnnd for the first time tonight she’s mentioned that he grabbed her face and he’ll regret it.

Y’know who lies about domestic violence? bleeping nutjobs.
Can someone find me the title for the new thread and I’ll make it. I missed a few pages of this thread so not sure if anyone else has suggested one x

Reactions: 2
Some ones just said in comments "all this crying cos she's spent her rent money and wants it off tik tok now" yes mate 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assumed the battery had run out on her phone, she said it was going ages ago

Reactions: 3
Honestly this girl stresses me out so much but like, I’m tempted to send her live to my parents just to remind them that I’m a bleeping saint. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, she was blaming people on the live for phoning the police. It literally could have been anyone, the pub, the shop, those women.

ah I've been so wrapped up in rosie bush I missed it all 🤣 cause the tail end of some guy calling her a fat s(ag. imagine no been able to go for a night out without causing a scene 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“He didn’t hurt us loads, it was just a push” yup, called it 100 times. She’s not even subtle she’s BEGGING for any excuse to say he’s physically abusing her.

So tonight she’s “leaving john”, then crying telling him not to leave. She’s spent £200+ rent money but now the biggest rent issue is that john has taken £100. She’s been slapped, but not slapped, punched but not punched, and now pushed but “not hurt too much”.

If she ever tried to pull this tit where I live she’d be in hospital, not waiting on a bus.
She needs a slap 🥴 sorry x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly this girl stresses me out so much but like, I’m tempted to send her live to my parents just to remind them that I’m a bleeping saint. 😂
My partners just said ‘bleeping turn that off, her voice is going right through me’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Knicker shot thanks to her being on the floor.

Edit… look how nice that Laura is. Julie doesn’t deserve her.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.