Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making out it wasn't about that lass. Such a liar can never take accountability for zilch!

All these brand think she's getting them sales when infact I can bet more people would order if they didn't associate with a junkie woman!
She surely can not get out of this one !?

What was the announcement?
Randomly saying,

“Listen here girls, if you are ever in an abusive relationship then leave. That is all” soooo randomly

As if she just said was truth to her putting her fake teeth at her lady parts and tool a picture to send her pal 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She’s just contradicted herself to death! Saying why can’t people keep her name out their mouth it’s cause she’s so relevant. Don’t you mention La, Thor, Denise and Eilisha everyday atleast 50 times…

The only embarrassing thing about your followers is that they follow you Julie x

These “confessions” are so cringe and fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Shall we start thinking of title names as I think we’re in for a night of entertainment if she carry’s on drinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How old is TikTokScummy? I would put her at least 40 odd!

40+ acts like a 14 year old looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp 🐝 🤮 doesn’t show her face on live she’s a mess as well as Julie both set of weirdos have you seen scummy mummy’s videos her transition videos all she does is stick some £1 lashes on and show half a face with her wonky eye 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"isn't that how relationships work??"
🤢
taking your phone, taking your tiktok, taking your name for abusive tactics.. blaming you for arguments you start from the moment you both wake up, getting your loved one arrested then regretting the moment it happens..
no, i think the duck not
you may be down as carer john, but you are not a slave.. if she's that bad get her some officials in! See how they take her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She does realise that the stuff off tik tok are cheaper cause there not the real deal, there just the Chinese fake versions of the real stuff? Like the real technique brushes my sis in law got and literally fell to bits and the beauty blender was cut all jaggered

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.