Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
Thereā€™s a page called let downs of society on TTā€¦. The video on there of her with the girls about cancer is the most vile thing Iā€™ve ever witnessed, my god she done some things whilst Iā€™ve watched but that is the most disgusting thing Iā€™ve watched in my life, it wonā€™t let me upload
I can't find this page can you ss the username (if that's allowed) please I'd like to have a look

Reactions: 1
Thereā€™s a page called let downs of society on TTā€¦. The video on there of her with the girls about cancer is the most vile thing Iā€™ve ever witnessed, my god she done some things whilst Iā€™ve watched but that is the most disgusting thing Iā€™ve watched in my life, it wonā€™t let me upload
Woahhh how did you find the page? Like whatā€™s it on/name etc? I need to see the comments haha

I went back to screen record it and its gone, did anyone else get it? Just when you think she can't get any lower, hope the girls OK

Reactions: 5
As of she is calling Thor miss piggy. Thor is beautiful. Clean looking bright eyed and a natural pretty lady. Julie you are so jealous of these beautiful women doing everything you want to do except they are doing it a million times better. In your own words "100%"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As of she is calling Thor miss piggy. Thor is beautiful. Clean looking bright eyed and a natural pretty lady. Julie you are so jealous of these beautiful women doing everything you want to do except they are doing it a million times better. In your own words "100%"
She called Elsa anorexic then called her a heffer two seconds later, sheā€™s absolutely useless at insults & just throws words together. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ave got the video of the one about the cancer wonā€™t let me upload

Let me know if it works

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If this is true why is she dropping personal tit like that.

Attachments

• Sad
Her new video on that account of her calling whoever a pig reminds me of the woman from the film ā€œmiseryā€ and the fact she thinks she has the right to call anyone a pig makes me howl.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she could give elishas number out on live knowing she has kids so her number will be used for everything regarding them but now itā€™s happened to her she doesnā€™t like it. Karma junkie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wheres noodle ?
Probably been binned. šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s blocking random people that she was fine with last night for ā€œstarting titā€. Nice to see the paranoia hasnā€™t faded from last nights manic session. šŸ˜‚ i have no sympathy for anyone that is nice to her, how can anyone WANT to be friends with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.