Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't put my lads bad habits on live for all to see. She is mugging him off. Aye he's pissed but she is making dramas that aren't there. She said she was turning the live off yet has continued to show him up to make him look bad and be all woe is me.

Reactions: 7
I swear she says she has 200k followers every single time she's out

Reactions: 5
Did you hear when she said them two names a said the ones who sell the weed

Reactions: 4
Just joined the live whats going on whos John slabbering about is it katiebee🙈

Reactions: 1
Just joined the live whats going on whos John slabbering about is it katiebee🙈
Yeah lmao! He came on screen and said to Katee “I don’t like you me” so Julie kicked off and John called her a mug after all Katee’s said and done and she’s up her arse! Which is true! She said she’d never speak to her again. I don’t mind Katee but I don’t really watch her to make a judgement

Reactions: 3
Yeah lmao! He came on screen and said to Katee “I don’t like you me” so Julie kicked off and John called her a mug after all Katee’s said and done and she’s up her arse! Which is true! She said she’d never speak to her again. I don’t mind Katee but I don’t really watch her to make a judgement
Well this is going to turn into a complete tit show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Imagine arguing over Katie bee hahah the absolute embarrassment😂relationship as strong as Poundland’s chargers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the ‘victim’ Julie in todays show 🙄
But what even started this? I haven’t seen anything but her sitting saying she’s gonna finish it with John? 😂

Imagine arguing over Katie bee hahah the absolute embarrassment😂relationship as strong as Poundland’s chargers
Love your picture 😂😂😂 How have they managed to start arguing about Katie bee? IM SO CONFUSED 😂

I’m genuinely full body cringing over them doing this tit in public man. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ahh now she’s crying on to John about the cancer Nd 3 operations apparently that shes not even told anyone about. The tables have turned, she’s foaming hes pissed Nd enjoying hisself Nd she’s not

Reactions: 6
But what even started this? I haven’t seen anything but her sitting saying she’s gonna finish it with John? 😂

Love your picture 😂😂😂 How have they managed to start arguing about Katie bee? IM SO CONFUSED 😂
Hahahaa I love yours 😂it started because of Julie ass licking Katie as usual and John says that he doesn’t like her because of what she’s said in the past

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahaa I love yours 😂it started because of Julie ass licking Katie as usual and John says that he doesn’t like her because of what she’s said in the past
Only Julie could act like this over something so small. My husband hates one of my friends, he just doesn’t mention her, simple as. No domestics in public. 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.