Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the state of what she is lying on?? Why would you want to fall asleep on live snoring ya head off on a dirty pile of clothes
I was just gunna post this. Famous though she is 🙄

Shes such a bleep isnt she, i was watching when that lottie was saying she will order her more drink if julie transfered her the money first, julie was totally twisting it saying do you think id not pay you back?!? That’s exactly what you would do julie, why not just order the fuckin thing herself if she had over ‘£500’ in her bank, yeah right course you do!
She was saying can someone help me order and show me what to do!! I mean what can be so hard, follow the instructions, like how does she order all these scoops then. Stupid cow
Didnt she say someone transfered her 20quid aswel. I honestly don't get these people that watch and follow her. Her make up is rubbish and she's a right scruff....

actual state of that floor 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Big bowl of used tab ends 🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think she probably has about 20 genuine followers who actually like her and the rest just tune in for the car crash.
people just egg her on and she mistakes that for friendship, and then turns on them after a bottle of wine. That lottie is a funny one, totally desperate to buy her wine last night, like I couldn’t imagine myself being so desperate to order wine for a stranger online

Reactions: 12
Why are 27 people currently watching a smack head asleep on a manky floor next to a bowl of used tabs?…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think the girls she has fell out with sort of kept her straight cos since she has fell out with them she has went down hill. She is so dirty and seems to have lost interest in her make up and herself to be honest. She doesn't seem happy at all.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think the girls she has fell out with sort of kept her straight cos since she has fell out with them she has went down hill. She is so dirty and seems to have lost interest in her make up and herself to be honest. She doesn't seem happy at all.
Agreed. Shes dead behind the eyes. I honestly think shes dangerous to be around and can see her doing something awful to someone or herself. Shes lost herself and desperately unhappy but its a viscious cycle her life has probs been this way 10 year or more i reckon.

The way she bigs other girls up is so fake. I dont think she has had 1 real friendship in her life shes
so desperate for friends yet turns in a instant on them.

Reactions: 8
There’s a page called let downs of society on TT…. The video on there of her with the girls about cancer is the most vile thing I’ve ever witnessed, my god she done some things whilst I’ve watched but that is the most disgusting thing I’ve watched in my life, it won’t let me upload

Reactions: 11
As if she called Elsa a ‘tanned skinny tattooed duck’

Very harsh!! All the things she’s wanting to be then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.