Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a single person has mentioned kids or her granddad but she’s using that to guilt trip these imaginary troll comments. 🙄

Reactions: 4
WHO is this woman I’m new here
Lottie is a new viewer/gifter on the scene that sent Julie wine via Deliveroo earlier this evening.
Julie was going on about wanting more wine so Lottie said she'd order more if Julie sent her the money and Julie decided to have a temper tantrum because an anonymous account in the comments said that Julie would scam Lottie and not actually transfer the money over. Which we all know is true too LOL. Think Lottie is a fake account though.

Reactions: 9
Going from fake crying to laughing like a full on maniac. 😂 Literally no one has mentioned this tit that she’s going on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish her minions in the comments would stop acting like she’d be some amazing mother, she neglects her dogs and is a disgusting smelly junkie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watch her use falling out with Lottie as an excuse not to pay her back for the drink. 😂

Reactions: 9
Julie the only thing you’ll blow is your dole money on McDonalds ye absolute plant pot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Lottie man 😂
I have a tiny bit of sympathy for her but … serves her right for spending money to the most unstable person alive. 😂 Wouldn’t hand money to a tiger and get angry when it bites your hand off. 😂

SHES NOW SAYING LOTTIE HAS CAUSED ALL THE INVISIBLE TROLL COMMENTS THAT SHES BEEN ARGUING WITH. 😂 “because of you saying you’ve got bills to pay all the trolls have said about me kids” EH WIT?! 😂 is this witch hallucinating?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.