Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she randomly starting on laa again when laa hasn’t said a word 😂 ffs unhinged much
She’s literally off her head.
All her followers are just watching a Junkie get a new fix by no matter what. She’s off her barnet and needs professional help

Reactions: 3
She loves him that much but Elisha has known them years and spilt the dirt of Julie going with Shaun and Micky at the same time 🤣 she’s so fake to just get gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
10 year but he only died in 2015 so that’s her proving she was on these hardcore drugs before him. She’s not in the papers probably because he took the blame.

We know your on more than methadone Junkie Julie

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Eeeee she’s boring me with this rant like, just get the wine out julz and entertain us!

speaking like she’s the only person to ever go through hell in life.

Reactions: 4
Eeeee she’s boring me with this rant like, just get the wine out julz and entertain us!

speaking like she’s the only person to ever go through hell in life.
tell me about it, I’m going through an adhd diagnosis at the moment. Something that has been debilitating at times, but I’ve never taken crack and expect an award at the end of it!
Junkie Julie. You’re boring. You have no MUA skills, you’re a bully, narcissist and fantasist. That’s on a good day…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’f believe she’s wasting dole money on random miniature tat. Tiny little KFC buckets and water bottles as ornaments? It’s ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think that Lottie girl is a paramedic you know, I think she’s a fake account I dunno why but I get fake account vibes from her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.